Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schengen Visa or European Citizenship. Need assistance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schengen Visa or European Citizenship. Need assistance.

Greetings! My name is Nikolay, I'm 24 now. Me is a student from Ukraine. In 2015 I'm graduating from the university in Paris which 5 years ago gave me a right to stay within the EU. In advance I'm starting to look for an opportunity to stay in EU after my educational visa expires and to make my living here. Not going back to Ukraine, in no circumstances. The country I left 5 years ago for now exists no more. My Ukraine, the country where I was born and bred, for now is ruined. Ruins, poverty, hunger and the ongoing in Ukraine war... all that lie far and far out my plans! Unfortunately here, in Europe, me got absolutely neither relatives nor close friends! I'm currently starting already to look for any possible opportunity to stay within the EU. France, Germany, Czech Republic... really doesn't matter! Ideally would like to find some European woman for **** marriage and an opportunity to get residence visa shortly (surely I'm ready to pay for it). Thank you for you advices in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X