Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for Visa for France and some general questions

Hi All,

I am planning to visit Paris during my flight to India from USA. I am a H1B holder and will be travelling with my wife who is on H4. I am planning to give interview at San francisco consulate. I have a few questions

1. Has anyone booked hotels already (prior to interviews) I am still planning places to visit and was waiting for that to book hotels.
    2. I am on H1B and its like a transit. Do I need to worry about anything ?
    3. I am mostly following rules @ http://www.consulfrance-sanfrancisco...hp?rubrique806 is this correct document or is there any other place to refer to ?
    4. For the Visa photos, where shall i get them from ? Any place in bay area ? Walmart / Walgreens / Costco etc ?
    5. Processing fees : Can we take it as cash that day or do we have to pay it before ?
    6. Medical coverage : where can i get it from ?
    7. For the form: # of entries requested, can we keep it to one or more than one ? Do you know if it impacts the application at all ?
    8. My trip is in Nov first week. When should i go for the visa interview ?
    9. Lastly, if trip is a short one just like me (3 days) and can you suggest places/hotel you are planning/booked and can share, that would be a great headsup.

Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X