Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

Schengen visa for H1B, but travel via India

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Schengen visa for H1B, but travel via India

    Hi I am presently a H1B visa holder living in US. I want to travel to Europe. I know that applying for schengen visa from US is the right way but I have to travel to Europe from India. Since the schengen visa stamping will happen in US then i will travel to India, stay for a month and then travel to Europe from India ? Can I do this ?
    Please help !! I am new to visa rules..

  • #2
    Apply in USA & mention them your tentative date of travel, so you get visa for extended period.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

    If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.