Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany work Permit visa.. Can my husband travel with me

HI,
    I have Germany WP for an year. My husband would like to travel along with me as a dependent. Is it possible for him to search a software job there?He has A1 certification in Deutsche (German). If yes, he needs to resign his job in India. Please help me on deciding this

Originally posted by bindukv View Post
    HI,
    I have Germany WP for an year. My husband would like to travel along with me as a dependent. Is it possible for him to search a software job there?He has A1 certification in Deutsche (German). If yes, he needs to resign his job in India. Please help me on deciding this
    Hi Bindu,

I am also researching on German Visas and sharing my knowledge with you.

You have 2 options -
    Job Seeker Visa, he can stay in Germany upto 6 months and search for jobs. Once he finds an employer he can apply for either Work Permit or Blue card depending on his eligibility and future plans. If he gets a job with annual salary of 52k Euros then go for Blue Card and with in 3 yours you can apply for Residence Permit.

2nd option - Family reunion, once he gets this visa he can travel but I don't have clarity whether he can start working after landing there, I believe it will be the same process as JSV except the visa type.

Hope this helps.

I am actually here to post a question, as you already done with WP step, can you please share your experience like how was the Interview with consulate and the location of your interview? And how long it took for you to get the Visa on hand after the visa interview? I have a job offer almost ready and try to book an appointment in Chicago.

Thanks
    Venkat

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X