Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air France - Paris without stamped Visa - USA to India

Hi

My wife is travelling to to India. She do not have stamped visa on the passport. But she has approved I797. Can she travel thru this airline(Air France - CDG Paris Charles de Gaulle) or do we need a stamped visa on the passport to travel thru Air France. If any one has any details can you please let me know.

The transit is thru Paris. we both are Indian citizens

Regards,
    Ganesh

You can fly not through France

Comment

Travelers no longer have formalities before arriving in France, whether in metropolitan or overseas territories. There is also no need to present a sanitary pass, regardless of the country or area of arrival. You need a pass from your country in the form of a visa. And here's what the official website of the French migration service says: travelers no longer have to show a certificate of non-infection and an obligation to undergo an antigen test or a physical examination upon arrival on national territory. But we found such formalities at simply-france.com and were told that we don't need a visa to France if we fly in transit since it is not a destination country.
      Last edited by ElenaNorton; 09-03-2022, 07:15 AM.

Comment

As a US Green Card holder and having passport from India, and with Itenarary from US to India via Paris CDG airport by AIR France flight and wait time between flights no more than 4 hours, Do we need Transit visa for this transit plan?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X