Schengen visa inquiry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schengen visa inquiry

I am from Egypt. I am going to Austria for two weeks for tourism, and will use Olympic Airlines. I applied for Schengen visa from the Consulate of Greece because I'll stay 3 hours on my way to Vienna in Athens' airport and 10 hours on my way back in the same airport. Is this schengen visa I got from from consulate of Greece enough to enter the schengen area, or do I need to get another from from consulate of Austria.
    N.B I might stay in Athens on my way back to Egypt for few days.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

If you have Schengen visa, you can visit any of the Schengen countries.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Hello,
      Traveling in Europe has been simplified with the introduction of the Schengen visa. As a visitor to the Schengen area, you will enjoy the many advantages of this unified visa system.

With a Schengen visa, you may enter one country and travel freely throughout the Schengen zone. Internal border controls have disappeared; there are no or few stops and checks. This means that internal air, road and train travel are handled as domestic trips, similar to travel from one US state to another. Those who traveled in Europe before Schengen know the difference.
      The name "Schengen" originates from a small town in Luxembourg. In June 1985, seven European Union countries signed a treaty to end internal border checkpoints and controls. More countries have joined the treaty over the past years. At present, there are 15 Schengen countries, all in Europe.

The 15 Schengen countries are: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Greece, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain and Sweden. All these countries except Norway and Iceland are European Union members.

Comment

Mr. Manjuka Ferndo

Hi,
        My family is going on europe tour during kids April school holidays and visiting countries are Germany, France and Itay and obtaibed visa from German embossy already but as we have got a special online offer UL flights to Paris and booked the flight
        Will there be a issue as we received visa from German embossy and 1st entering airport is Paris!
        Please advice

Comment

Visa interview waived off

Hi,
          I applied for Schengen visa in Mumbai for my travel to Greece in May as a tourist. I submitted my documents and was called for an interview a week later. But today when I went for the interview, I was told that the interview has been waived off. I'm a little worried as I don't know what it means. This is the first time that I've applied for a Schengen visa.
          Has anyone else faced this before.

Comment

Does US visa rejection impact schengen Visa?????

Hi my wife and I had applied for US tourist visa in Month of March to meet my sister, but it got rejected due to "no strong ties".

Now i plan to apply for schengen visa, for 8-7 days vacation. The agents is saying since you have a US rejection within 6 months you can not apply for schengen visa.

I would like to confirm that does a US tourist visa rejection impact in getting a schengen visa.

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X