Italian Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian Visa

If you are going to the Italian Consulate in Los Angeles to stamp your visa go there at 5 am because they will take only 25 applications/day. at 6 the front door of the building will open and you can go in and sign at the front desk. you can leave and come back at 8.30 the consulate will open only at that time. at 9 one of the official will come and call the names in the sign up sheet and will give you a number. he will stop giving nos when he reach 25. if you miss any of the required documents you need to come back (same way 5 am..........). They will take only a world calss insuarence also it should give details of medical limit and repatriation of remains cost. they will also ask for your travel documents, invitation letter, hotel booking (from day one to end of your stay) then all other documets in their website. you need to make sure they are in order. i came back today after the 5 am trip as i dint have hotel booking for the first 2 days. German consulate is different. you can always call and ask questions also email them they will respond.

question

hi

i am going to apply for visa to italy , so i dont know if the italian consulate ask for the vacation letter .

many thanks

Comment

question

hi

i am going to apply for visa to italy , so i dont know if the italian consulate ask for the vacation letter .

many thanks

Comment

Any Schengen country visa acceptable

You can apply for a Schengen visa at French consulate and directly fly to Italy.

Think about it.

Comment

why frensh

why french ? what is the diference if i apply to the italian or french consulate?

Comment

Easier

The basic idea is for you to have Schengen visa when you try to enter any Schgen country.

You need to check out where you'd face lesser lines and where the process is easy and quick. French consulate usually has very less lines, the process is very quick, like an hour or so to get the actual visa stamped on the passport.

You still need to do you own research and have to meet the requirements at the French consulate to get the visa where you're indicating that you're visiting France first.

I can't say more than this, but hope you understand what I mean.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X