Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amsterdam and London Transit Visa

To whom it may concern,
    My friend (who is copied in this mail) is travelling from Philippines to Bermuda while transitting through Amsterdam and Gatwick London. He has to go out of the immigration just to check in at his Airline since he has different airlines through out his travel then go back immediately to the airside of the airport for his next connecting flight. He is not leaving the airport and is going to stay at the airport for only 12 hours in Amsterdam and 3 hours in London. He is not a national of those countries explicitly mentioned in various websites that has to have a visa.
    Now, we just want to clarify if he still needs a transit visa? I myself had travelled the same route from Philippines to Bermuda without any visa but my case is different since I have same airline from Philippines to Amsterdam to London so I didn't get through the immigration (except at London where I transferred from Heathrow to Gatwick and get through the immigration without a visa). We hope to clear these with people knowledgeable and we believe that we had inquired it to knowledgeable people by going to you. If you think that we should have asked this one to another party, please refer us to them.
    Thank you so much for reading our inquiry and really hope to hear from you.
    Have a nice day ahead
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

He needs visa.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X