Hotel and flight reservation for Schengen Visa - urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel and flight reservation for Schengen Visa - urgent

I am applying for the Schengen at the German Consulate. I am applying for the tourist visa. Will be staying at my friends place. All other expenses will be paid by myself.

Flight reservation: I reserved a ticket with my travel agent. and took a print out of it. Will this be accepted by the embassy or should I buy the ticket ? There's no point in buying the ticket if I dont get the visa. So, will the embassy accept the reservation on the website ???

Hotel reservation: Since I will be staying at my best friends place, I did not make any hotel reservations. I mentioned my friends name on the application. My friend is writing me an invitation letter and emailing me. She will also send me the copies of her German passport. Will this suffice the requirement ? or should I make a reservation in advance.

Please advice.
    Thanks in advance..

Which German consulate are you applying at, and what passport you hold ?

Comment

The invitation letter and Passport copy from your friend should also be accompanied by their Visa/Permit copies.
      Towards proving your ability to support yourself financially and cover your expenses while in Germany, also include your bank statement (in original) for the last 6 months.
      The invitation letter should clearly mention your friend's address and contact details (email/telephone), and also state that all your expenses would be funded by yourself.
      Website reservation of the flights would be sufficient, and also even an itinerary, as long as your stay within Germany is clearly explained, leaveing no room for ambiguity.
      Rest assured, if your documents are genuine and intent clear, the authorities would only be happy to grant you a Visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X