Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OCI Card: Should the 'Money Order' be domestic or international?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCI Card: Should the 'Money Order' be domestic or international?

Hello,
    I'm located in Chicago, IL and I'm applying for an OCI card and decided to do a money order. Since Travisa is doing the outsourcing, should it be a domestic money order or an international one? Unfortunately I paid for the domestic one already (at US Postal Service) and wasn't sure if I should go back and exchange it for international. The application didn't specify if it should be domestic or international. Please suggest. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

Originally posted by ocihelp74 View Post
    Hello,
    I'm located in Chicago, IL and I'm applying for an OCI card and decided to do a money order. Since Travisa is doing the outsourcing, should it be a domestic money order or an international one? Unfortunately I paid for the domestic one already (at US Postal Service) and wasn't sure if I should go back and exchange it for international. The application didn't specify if it should be domestic or international. Please suggest. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!
    The money order the way you have taken should be good. The work has been outsourced to Travisa and they are local to US and they will encash it here.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X