Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any chance of checking OCI status???

Hi all,

Mailed my OCI application to Travisa In New York about two weeks ago.
    When I tried to check the status on the Travisa website, it asks for an "application id" & last name.
    I'm assuming the application id was on the order form & is NOT the one that is like USANIxxxxxxx.
    Unfortunately I didn't print off an extra copy of the order form, so I don't know that number

Do you guys know of any way for me to check the status, or will I just have to wait it out and hope for the best?

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by raj1992 View Post
    Hi all,

Mailed my OCI application to Travisa In New York about two weeks ago.
    When I tried to check the status on the Travisa website, it asks for an "application id" & last name.
    I'm assuming the application id was on the order form & is NOT the one that is like USANIxxxxxxx.
    Unfortunately I didn't print off an extra copy of the order form, so I don't know that number

Do you guys know of any way for me to check the status, or will I just have to wait it out and hope for the best?

Thanks in advance!
    The application ID would be on the order form / check list / bar-code that you would have printed and pasted on the outbound mail envelope. However if you don't have copies of any of the above, you don't have it.

Give Travisa a call, they should be able to provide it for you after some verification. If you have provided your email ID in the application process you should get alerts in your email AND / OR text messages on your mobile if you have provided it. Those messages would also contain the application ID.

I am sure you would have filled in the contact information because Travisa needs a means of getting in touch with you so they can alert when the original US passport has to be mailed to them.
    Last edited by Raju595; 07-04-2012, 10:30 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X