F2 visa question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2 visa question

I am on F1 visa. but my stamp expired on last nov. 2012 . I got married in jan. 2012 and my wife applied for the F2 visa on Aug 2012 and she rejected. Now I have valid I-20 till may 2013. I want to apply for my wife's F2 visa second time but my F1 visa stamp already expired but I have valid I20. So, my wife can apply for F2 visa with my valid I20? I am really confuse with this matter. Can anybody help me with my question?

Hi,
    I am on F1 visa on OPT first period. My wife got her visa approved in 3rd try.
    There is no law that can halt you to get the visas. I have done so much research on F2 visas during my wife's visa process.
    What i learned is you need to visit them or apply atleast 2-3 times to get an approval.
    Mostly 1st & 2nd time they take it so lightly, but there are huge chances of approval during 3rd try.
    All the best...///

Comment

F2 visa question

Thanks for you suggestion. I really need it.

Comment

F2 visa

Hello nytfox44!!

I have applied for F2 visa twice in dec 2012 in Hyderabad India and it got rejected under 214b clause. My wife is studying the California state university she joined tht university in sept 2102. Now i want to apply fro F2 visa for the third time.. do u think is it fine to applly for thirsd time and wat wud be the chances????????

Or if not i have thought of applying for Visitors Visa and change the status to F2 therr but not sure will i get the Visitor visa if i get also at th eport of entry they might give me only 3 months stay in US and in that 3 months can i change the status to F2 i mean 3 months time will be enough to get F2 approved.???

Please advise what to do where to go and all.. badly need an help!!!

Thanks,
        Pavan.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X