Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F1 OPT Extension - RFE not received yet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 OPT Extension - RFE not received yet!

Hello,

I pursued my MS in Dec 2011. I had volunteered to work in OPT for my professor for 20 days before joining non e-verified private company related to my degree. During the 20 day voluntary work I traveled to India(I do not know if that be an issue). Later in September I joined a company which is e-verified.

I applied for OPT extension in November however the case status changed to RFE on Dec 28, 2012 and stating notice was sent, which I never received. So I called them back and asked to resend the notice, then after repeated calls to them they sent an e-mail stating RFE notice has been resent on January 23, 2013. To my surprise I did not receive until now, when called, they mentioned I will have to wait 30 days before I call them again. I'm still waiting on it.

However from the above series of events, if someone has a coincidence or relevance to mine.. please share your thoughts on possible RFE notice and how you managed to reply. I appreciate and sincerely thanks for any feedback..

God bless all.. cheers!!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X