Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 Visa and preexisting insurance.

Hi,

I have been in discussion with my company for a L1 visa for me. The company would be providing me a health insurance. I have a preexisting disorder called hemophilia and diabetes type 1. I am not sure if the health insurance being provided would be covering my preexisting disorders/diseases.

Need your help in knowing how can I verify this?

1) I cannot ask my company here right now as they do not know much about the diseases and the insurances being offered in US.
    2) From a friend in US I came to know that the company has options of Aetna Aetna EPO [Choice POS II], Aetna HealthFund HRA [all states], Aetna HMO (Open Access Aetna Select), Aetna PPO (Aetna Choice POS II) CA and Non-CA, Kaiser HMO. Now how would I know which policy should I choose. Is it possible for me to know the riders/exclusions by calling the insurance companies? What information would I need to give them When I call them.

Is there anyother insurance that you suggest i take if according to you if this is not suitable.

Thanks,
    Dhawal.

Please contact the HR department of your employer or their insurance agent or their insurance company.

No one here has any way to know what their plan covers.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Originally posted by insubuy View Post
      Please contact the HR department of your employer or their insurance agent or their insurance company.

No one here has any way to know what their plan covers.
      Then this applies to the second question. What information will the insurance company need to let me know the policy. Is there somekind of company registration number or something which they will need to identify the policy agreement between my company and the insurance company?

Comment

Please check with your employer.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}