Me and my husband (USC) got married in Bosnia, where I am currently living, and he is working oversees. We plan to go to the States in December and start our lives there. My question is: Should he already submit the I-130 petition and when I get there (with B1 visa) ask for adjustment of status (I-485), or wait until I get there and submit both at the same time?