Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I track the status of green card after entering US

Hello All.
    I just want to know how long does it take for the plastic green card to reach home after entering US.
    As my husband entered in New York on March 2' 2014 and we have not yet received the welcome letter or the green card.
    And please let me know if there is any way we can check the status of the card as how/when we will be receiving it.
    As i see many posts on various sites people saying that the checked the status and will be receiving on so or so day.
    Please do reply me to the best of your knowledge as soon as possible.
    Deeply worried.

The Green Cards are now showing up in 30-90 days AFTER PAYING ONLINE THE $165 GREEN CARD ISSUANCE FEES. I'm not aware of any tracking option for status of Green Card issuance.

--Ray B

Originally posted by mrsumair View Post
    Hello All.
    I just want to know how long does it take for the plastic green card to reach home after entering US.
    As my husband entered in New York on March 2' 2014 and we have not yet received the welcome letter or the green card.
    And please let me know if there is any way we can check the status of the card as how/when we will be receiving it.
    As i see many posts on various sites people saying that the checked the status and will be receiving on so or so day.
    Please do reply me to the best of your knowledge as soon as possible.
    Deeply worried.

Comment

Oh OK Thank you so much for replying.
      So I paid that $165 fee on February 27' 2014 hopefully i'll be receive the card by the end of this month.

Comment

Maybe...
        The Green Card fee payment process, which just started last year, has had a rough first few months. The method of payment, online through the Elis account mode, was poorly conceived and designed, unlike the NVC payment application, started several years ago and improved somewhat every year since.

At any rate, I've heard complaints from some recent immigrants who paid the $165 fee online and still didn't have their Green Cards up to 5 months later.

--Ray B

Originally posted by mrsumair View Post
        Oh OK Thank you so much for replying.
        So I paid that $165 fee on February 27' 2014 hopefully i'll be receive the card by the end of this month.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X