F2 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2 visa

My wife has attended for F2 visa and got rejected for first time. She is going to attend for the second time and I really need some suggestions from people to help me out. She is going to attend her interview on Friday 16th of this month. I am doing my second masters since my H1 has not picked last year and working on CPT . I am showing my wife sponsorship as her parents with financial status of Rs. 15 lakhs and my bank statement providing with $ 10500. She worked for a company still 2013 December ad than she resigned her job after our marriage i.e on December 2013 .what would she say if they question about CPT and what should she say if they ask some thing regarding her job status. Please kindly help me out . I am really feeling nervous since ours is love marriage and we are really finding it hard to make her see here.

So sorry about your position....i want to share my suggestions in your case as i also attended f2 visa in august 2013 and got approved...

My husband is on 2nd opt while i went for visa. You did not mentioned where your wife had interview. My opinion is chennai consulate is best for f2 visa..my visa interview went on like this

vo:-give your i20 and your husband passport copy
    me:-given
    vo:-where your husband stay?
    Me:-told
    vo:-do you had any idea to study after going to usa ( this question is expected as i attended f1 before 6 months )
    me:-no idea as of now
    vo:-your visa was approved

very few questions asked by him..i kept 15 lakhs account statement on my father name and 21000$ in my husband account...but they did not asked any documents other than i20 and my husband pp...but in your case i saw you kept around 10000 $ , they may think about the financial assistance as the main issue..one more thing they were least bothered about your wife job status in india..she have to explain i am going to accompany my husband and tie ups with home country.coming to your cpt, i had seen many who got f2 visas with spouse studying here..not a big deal all the very best for you both

Comment

f2 visa

Thanks teju for your brief and kind reply. SHe attended in chennai but rejected :-( now i am planning her to send to hyderabad only. I have a quick question here, we have updated a stay of address which currently i am not staying .Can we change DS160 when going for interview after rejection for first time. She is gong to interview for second time now can we change the address now in ds 160 form as she is going for second time and my address changed.will that be a problem as her first ds160 form when she attended for first time is different from now.Please suggest me on the same. Thanks in advance.

Comment

F2 visa

Hi Vikky,

Did you apply second time? How was the experience. I am also going to apply for f-2 visa for my wife second time. First time it got rejected while I was on CPT. Now I am on OPT and im oing to re apply. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thank you
        Jagadeesh Adapala

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X