Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Passport due for renewal but wan't to skip adding my spouse name

Hi,

My Indian passport is due for renewal and I'm planning to renew through BLS India services.
    My wife is in India and I don't have her passport and our marriage certificate here in US.

Is there a way that I can skip adding my Spouse name to my passport as I don't have the necessary documents out here ?
    I don't want to mention my Marital status as 'Single'.
    And when I mention my marital status as 'Married', the online application form doesn't allow me to proceed without entering my Spouse name.

Your guidance would be of great help.

Thanks

Originally posted by Gokulakrishnan Rangarajan View Post
    Hi,

My Indian passport is due for renewal and I'm planning to renew through BLS India services.
    My wife is in India and I don't have her passport and our marriage certificate here in US.

Is there a way that I can skip adding my Spouse name to my passport as I don't have the necessary documents out here ?
    I don't want to mention my Marital status as 'Single'.
    And when I mention my marital status as 'Married', the online application form doesn't allow me to proceed without entering my Spouse name.

Your guidance would be of great help.

Thanks
    Hello Gokulakrishnan, know this is a long shot, but just checking to see if you were able to renew without specifying the spouse name for your passport renewal. If so do you kindly recall and share the process?

TIA,
    Kumar

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X