X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you done I-94 correction?

Originally posted by shiva80 View Post
    Hi All,
    Thank you for sharing this info. We live in Plano, TX and I am also in the same situation. My renewal is due by November 2016. So, we are planning
    to follow the same procedure by going to Loredo to get it done. My question here is, do we need Mexican visa
    to go there and get it done or valid US visa is enough (as I read it somewhere)?

Thanks
    Shiva

Hi Shiva

I am from Plano ,- Have you done your I-94 extension? Am also in the same situation. if you not done your I-94 extension yet, Shall i join with you to Loredo travel? Please do let me know

Comment

@jishnuchalageri

Originally posted by jishnuchalageri View Post
      Hi Sakthim, i need to get my i-94 reissue. i need to travel from atlanta. please guide me. there are two CBP office, one at Laredo airport and the other is at Border. WHich CBP office you refer to ? i am planning to take flight from atlanta to laredo. After getting down i need to book taki to border. to this address 300-398 San Dario Avenue
      Laredo, TX 78040?
      Not the cbp in airport, its the one in san dario ave. you can take a cab or rental car to reach there from airport.

Comment

i94 Extension @ Laredo ,TX

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        Hi Shiva

I am from Plano ,- Have you done your I-94 extension? Am also in the same situation. if you not done your I-94 extension yet, Shall i join with you to Loredo travel? Please do let me know

Originally posted by shiva80 View Post
        Hi All,
        Thank you for sharing this info. We live in Plano, TX and I am also in the same situation. My renewal is due by November 2016. So, we are planning
        to follow the same procedure by going to Loredo to get it done. My question here is, do we need Mexican visa
        to go there and get it done or valid US visa is enough (as I read it somewhere)?

Thanks
        Shiva
        Hi [email protected] & shiva ,

I am from Plano , TX , I am in similar situation . I need to Travel to Laredo, TX for i94 .

Have you done your I-94 extension?

If not shall we plan to get it done together ?

If you have done the i94 extension , could you please share your experience

Comment

Thank You

Thank You All for providing the detailed info on this page. I went to Laredo Tx border on 11th Oct 2016 and the process is exactly as described in this forum. I was able to park my car at Valero gas station and walk towards the CBP office. The officer consulted with his senior and gave me I94. He was extremely courteous and the entire process took around 10 mins inside CBP Office. The only documents required are Passports old and new and I-797 petition. Thanks again to all for sharing this info.

Comment

Could you let me know where you parked the car

Hi, I am planning to go this month with family to get their i94 extension done. could you please let us know where we shall we park the car?

Comment

Originally posted by sakthim View Post
              Here is my recent experience going to Laredo for i94 reissue due to passport expiry.
              Firstly, there is no need to cross the border, you can directly go to the cbp and stand in line. I parked the car in valero gas station where you pay $5 per hour and get a receipt and stick it to windshield. There is construction going on so you will see the roads blocked. From valero walk towards the cbp offices on the pavement, once you see the place where cbp performs inspection for incoming cars from mexico there is an small office building where few people might stand in line. Join that line and wait for your turn, there is no mention about i-94 in that line so dont get confused its the same line for mexican permits and i94. The officer will call each person one by one, when its your turn go in and hand over the new and old passport, i797 approval notice and tell them you are here to get the i94 renewed. They might ask you some basic questions but just a formality. Pay the $6 fee and get your paper i94, after few hours the same will be updated in online system. The whole process from car to car took me around 1 hour. Good luck...
              Hi Skathi,

i am planning to go this week with family . could you please let me know the walking distance between valero gas station and [B]300-398 San Dario Avenue, Laredo, TX 78040

Comment

please help me

Originally posted by thanmayisri View Post
                Hi Skathi,

i am planning to go this week with family . could you please let me know the walking distance between valero gas station and [B]300-398 San Dario Avenue, Laredo, TX 78040
                Hi Thanmayisri garu,

please help me
                my i 94 is going to expire this month nov 23rd.
                im in boston
                what should i do
                i renewed my passport
                where should i go for extension

Thank you.

Comment

I am from Houston, TX. I recently renewed my daughter's passport.
                  Based on the reviews in this thread, I am planning to go Laredo, TX to extend i94 for my daughter.

Comment

My I 94 was not renewed in Loredo TX

HI All might be mine is bad day its not renewed the lady who saw my details got confused with H1 B I94 as current I 94 and started telling yours will not expire until couple of years.Later started telling cross the border.
                    I crossed the border and came back this time complete new batch of officers but still they said mine is still active until couple of years.They have no idea about H1B at all.total 5 hours wasted near border.

Comment

I-94 Expiry

Can anybody provide information on this Immigration question, I came from India Dec 18 2016, when i entered dallas they gave me an I94 with a passport expiry date 07/30/2017(On the Bottom, Officer wrote PPRenewal down the date stamped) instead of visa expiry date which is future in 2020. Once i renew my passport, Is there a way i can extend my I94 until visa expiry with out going out of the country.Please let me know.

Response is appreciated,

Since the Officer wrote PP renewal on the Stamp, Is there a way I can go to Dallas or Austin CBP to renew my I-94.

ThankYou,
                      Sid

Comment

Hi Sidboy,

I am in the same situation as you and planning to get new I94 myself too. Could you please connect with me

Thanks , Awaiting reply

Originally posted by Sidboy View Post
                        Can anybody provide information on this Immigration question, I came from India Dec 18 2016, when i entered dallas they gave me an I94 with a passport expiry date 07/30/2017(On the Bottom, Officer wrote PPRenewal down the date stamped) instead of visa expiry date which is future in 2020. Once i renew my passport, Is there a way i can extend my I94 until visa expiry with out going out of the country.Please let me know.

Response is appreciated,

Since the Officer wrote PP renewal on the Stamp, Is there a way I can go to Dallas or Austin CBP to renew my I-94.

ThankYou,
                        Sid

Comment

New I94 New Passport

Originally posted by nawjeet View Post
                          Hi Sidboy,

I am in the same situation as you and planning to get new I94 myself too. Could you please connect with me

Thanks , Awaiting reply
                          Please send me the email address, so that I can get in touch.

Thanks,
                          Sid

Comment

Please send me the email address, so that I can get in touch.

Thanks,
                            Sid
                            Hey Sid/Navjeet,

Please share your experience & tips for i-94 extension at Loredo CBP.
                            I'm in CA and thinking of visiting Loredo CBP with family as soon as i get me renewed passport.

I do not want to cross border & take any risk (given the current scenario these days).

Will be waiting for your reply anxiously.

Thanks,
                            Sri

Comment

New I94

Originally posted by restamping_h1b View Post
                              Hey Sid/Navjeet,

Please share your experience & tips for i-94 extension at Loredo CBP.
                              I'm in CA and thinking of visiting Loredo CBP with family as soon as i get me renewed passport.

I do not want to cross border & take any risk (given the current scenario these days).

Will be waiting for your reply anxiously.

Thanks,
                              Sri
                              Please share your email id's for further conversations.

Thanks,
                              Sid

Comment

Please share your email id's for further conversations.

Thanks,
                                Sid
                                I am still waiting to get the I94 done. I am looking for any company. please email me so that we can join together.

[email protected]
                                Last edited by nawjeet; 02-15-2017, 05:13 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X