No announcement yet.

Affidavit of support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The petitioner for the lady needs to start over, because her previous visa application was allowed to expire. It is best if the petitioner relative do everything from the U.S. Tell me the relationship of the petitioner and his current country location and I will suggest your options.

--Ray B

Originally posted by mohammad View Post
    Hello
    Have a good day!

The late was because of the difficult circumstances of the war in Syria
    Now , I’m in turkey cause hard war too…
    The situation very bad in Syria
    If I want to make new immigrant inquiry , what I must do ?!!
    Please if u can help me , tell me the right steps to make new right documents
    I visit the web. But I lost….. I can’t know what I must do step by step
    Hope u can help me

Waiting your kind reply

Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition: DMS2005836010 filed by ZAKIEH HASSAN AL BAK on behalf of MOHAMMAD SULEIMAN DALI ALI.

The referenced application for an immigrant visa went through the termination process and was destroyed in accordance with INA 203(g). An alien's registration for an immigrant visa shall be terminated if, within one year after notification of the availability of an immigrant visa, the applicant fails to apply for an immigrant visa.

If the beneficiary wishes to immigrate, the petitioner must file a new petition with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). You may contact them at 1 (800) 375-5283 or visit the CIS web site for additional information at www.uscis.gov.

Case Number: DMS2005836010
    Petitioner's Name: AL BAK, ZAKIEH HASSAN
    Principal Applicant's Name: DALI ALI,MOHAMMAD SULEIMAN
    Preference Category: F2B
    Your Priority Date: 11Sep2002
    Foreign State Chargeability: SYRIA
    Invoice ID Number: 15286159
    U.S. EMBASSY
    P.O. Box 354
    AMMAN
    11118 JORDAN

Jane

National Visa Center
    Written Inquiry Unit
    FCi Federal, Support Contractor

Comment

Please Help

I'm the petitioner and going to start AOS. I did not work
      and no income since 2014 that's why my sister volunteer to be my joint sponsor. The thing is my sister never had a job coz she was studying in previous year. She just started her job last March 20 2017 and still working right now. She's earning $25 per hour and working full time. Household size is just her. I wonder if she's ok to file for a joint sponsor? Thanks in advance

Comment

Your sister can be an I-864 (or I-864A co-sponsor), but you must still be the primary sponsor, with your I-864, even if you have no income. But her lack of a 2016 Federal income tax return may cause her sponsorship to be rejected.

--Ray B

Originally posted by landy016 View Post
        I'm the petitioner and going to start AOS. I did not work
        and no income since 2014 that's why my sister volunteer to be my joint sponsor. The thing is my sister never had a job coz she was studying in previous year. She just started her job last March 20 2017 and still working right now. She's earning $25 per hour and working full time. Household size is just her. I wonder if she's ok to file for a joint sponsor? Thanks in advance

Comment

Signe

Hello Ray,

I have a question regarding step 3 in (Document Cover Sheet)

3- Signed Affidavit of Supports

I am not sure which of the following applications (I-864EZ, I-864, Or I-864A) should I file but here is a little summary about my situation

I filed a petition for my wife and I don't meet the minimum requirements. I am using my sister with her husband income Tax as Co-Sponser?

I have the following Federal Income Tax Returns 2016 & 2015 with W-2 Forms

Which application should I file as a petitioner?
          which application my sister with her husband as a co-sponsor should file?

Best regards,
          Hekmat

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X