Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F1 rejected for misrepresentation of work experience letters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 rejected for misrepresentation of work experience letters.

Hello everyone,
    My visa was rejected in the month of April 2014.unfortunately, on the day of my interview all the student documents were verified at chennai consulate.I was among the first 10 persons so they interrogated me about my work experience and financials.After a deep discussion i have accepted that the documents were not genuine in a written statement. later on,I have been called again and they gave me 214(b) and i left.Again i have applied at hyd consulate she asked about the issue happened in chennai i gave a decent explanation but it didn't worked.Actually i was per-suing my PGDM I was misguided by my friends and kept those work experience letters.Please help me out from this situation by giving your valuable suggestions,studying at usa is my dream.please help me in fulfilling my dream.

You are lucky. It seems like the only barrier you need to overcome is the presumption of immigrant intent INA214(b). It could be worse, if they found you inadmissible as a result of misrepresentation INA212(a)(6)(C)(i). The latter would bar you from all future visas, even those that don't require nonimmigrant intent.

Your options for coming to the United States are:
    * gain sufficient resources to overcome presumption of nonimmigrant intent
    * get a job in the United States
    * win the Diversity Lottery
    * get a US citizen spouse

We here are desperate for nurses and physical therapists, and are handing out green cards to anyone willing to come.
    Last edited by inadmissible; 06-09-2015, 03:14 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X