X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone please assist me on this?

Comment

Hello Friends
      I have received an RFE for an H1b transfer from Company A to Company B. The USCIS is questioning the relationship of my Mechanical Engineering degree to the offered position of VP of Engineering.

The attorneys are saying that they need to obtain a professor's opinion.

I have a BTech degree in Mechanical and 18+ years of experience. What are the severity of this RFE and its chances of approval?​​

Comment

Hi,

I got my visa stamped from Dhaka, Bangladesh for H1B. During that time, I got a 221g where they asked me to submit a document. The consulate officer did keep my original I797 and client letter. He mentioned that your documents will be returned when picking up your passport. I submitted documents for 221g and a few weeks later I got my visa stamped for 1 year but they didn't return my original documents. I emailed the consulate office and they responded to me of not having the file. I arrived in the USA with my copies of I797. I did a google search and found out that I need to file I824. Since my visa will be expired at the end of this year, I am planning to go back to my home country and apply for US Visa again since my petition will expire in 2025. So, here is a couple of questions that I wanted to ask -
        Do I need to have the original copy during my interview?
        Does anyone have experience with I824 for a duplicate approval notice of I797?
        What will be the required documents other than your I797?
        What is the time procedure for a duplicate approval notice of I797?

I would be grateful if anyone can answer the questions.

Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by Sanju Baghel View Post
          h1b

hi I am sanju kumar having a c1D visa usa and transist visa of Australia also I have 3yrs experience also india chef working a carnival cruise lines usa so wants to known hw can I get a sponsor in usa and visa also tell me any good consltancy in india or in usa or hw can I try directly from embassy possible

It seems like you have a specific set of qualifications and experiences. Here are some general steps you can consider:
          1. Identify Potential Employers: Research and identify potential employers in the USA who might be willing to sponsor your visa. Look for job openings or contact companies directly in your field.
          2. Apply for Jobs: Apply for positions that match your skills and experiences. Make sure your resume and cover letter highlight your qualifications and the value you can bring to the employer.
          3. Networking: Leverage professional networking platforms like LinkedIn to connect with professionals in your industry. Attend industry events, seminars, or conferences to expand your network.
          4. Consult Immigration Attorneys: Seek advice from immigration attorneys who specialize in work visas. They can guide you through the visa application process, help you understand the requirements, and provide legal assistance.
          5. Explore Consultancies: There are immigration consultancies that specialize in helping individuals with the visa process. Research and choose reputable consultancies that have experience in your specific visa category.
          6. Direct Embassy Application: While most employment-based visas require sponsorship from a U.S. employer, you may explore direct application options. Visit the official website of the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in India to gather information on visa categories and application processes.
          7. Use Government Resources: Explore resources provided by the U.S. government, such as the official U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website, for information on visa categories and requirements.
          8. Online Job Portals: Utilize online job portals that cater to international job seekers. Some websites may have job listings that specify visa sponsorship opportunities.

Remember that you meet all the eligibility criteria for the specific visa category you are applying for. Seek professional advice from immigration experts and legal professionals. Don't forget to be cautious of fraudulent schemes and only engage with reputable consultancies or legal services.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X