Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERM denied without audit - please help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PERM denied without audit - please help!!!

Dear senior members, I need urgent help with my situation:

My PERM just got denied without an audit. ETA-9089 that was filed by the attorney did not list my professional exams/certifications in section K of the form. The denial letter states:

"Reason for Denial:The foreign workers qualifications as listed on the application, demonstrate the foreign worker does not meet the requirements as described in section H. Specifically, in Section H.14 the employer required passage of professional exams, minimum of 5 exams. Based on the application, foreign worker does not have these specific skills or other requirements annotated throughout their work experience (Section K) of ETA Form 9089. Because the employer is willing to hire an employee who did not meet the job requirements as listed in Section H of ETA Form 9089, those requirements can not represent the employer's actual minimum requirements for the job opportunity. As a result, the application is denied.

Authority for Denial: Pursuant to departmental regulation at 20 CFR 656.17(i)(1) the job requirements, as described, must represent the employer's actual minimum requirements for the job opportunity."

The attorney is looking to file an appeal for reconsideration to CO under "Government Error" with a copy of my certifications demonstrating that I had these certifications by the time of PERM filing. They say there is a good chance that the appeal will get approved.

My current H1b expires at Jan 6, 2016. However, the 6th year of H1b can be extended till 9/30/2016. Attorney is looking to start a fresh PERM application after submitting the appeal and says that we can get 7th year extension on H1b (1 year beyond the 6th year) in April 2016 (6 months before 9/30/2016) if reconsideration is still ongoing by that time.

Please help:

1) If someone has experience with reconsideration requests regarding certifications/licenses where attorney forgot to include the certifications/licenses on PERM application? Please share your experience and thoughts: What argument did your attorney make on your appeal?

2) How likely do you see are the chances for appeal approval? Is the attorney right?

3) Please advise on the best course of action.

Thank you so much!

How is going on?

We are applying for perm and facing the same issue as you--denial without audit. How is your application going on?

Comment

Perm denial with out audit..

Originally posted by Jiaxing Bao View Post
      We are applying for perm and facing the same issue as you--denial without audit. How is your application going on?
      did you get your PERM certified??
      I am also in the same boat as you are ..applied for reconsideration on April 2017,did not hear anything so far..

Comment

Please help, same boat😢

Did anyone that had their applications submitted without typing the skills had their PERM certified?

Comment

Was there any updates for your guys? I am in the same boat and would really appreciate if you can share your experiences?

Comment

Did anyone of you guys appeal for reconsideration to the CO and the decision got reverted?? Please reply.

Comment

Hello,

There use to be a system (iCERT?) where we were able to see the PWDs. Do you know where I can find that now? I have PWD number for me but lawyer is not sharing the result with me.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X