Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I skip one month online traning course?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I skip one month online traning course?

Good morning, I am planning to take a 4 months online training course. The problem is I will come back my country in 2 months and I will stay there 1 month. My question is can I stop studying 1 month while travelling then when I come back the U.S. l continue the training? Or I have to wait after travelling I take the whole process without intermission?
    Thank you

Yes . . . You can skip only for 1 month.
    Malkiat Singh
    Last edited by Antonise; 05-24-2016, 09:10 AM. Reason: Banned Content Website

Comment

I think you can skip for 1 month maximum, after that it's possible that they put sanctions or at least they ask you why

Comment

Oh that was exactly i was going to ask. Because of some circumstances i have to take leave. Was just looking for it mcdvoice
        Last edited by Andrewgupta; 06-18-2019, 12:41 PM.

Comment

It depends upon the University. I know that there are Universities which doesn't allow you to skip even a week

Comment

I was allowed a break of a month and a half at one time.
            Last edited by charlesmox1; 04-30-2022, 08:41 AM.

Comment

From my experience, when it comes to such questions, it's better to contact someone from your uni and ask for it. skipping is in general, not good, even if you're not a 4-year student. And yes, the rules in each educational institution is different, so it's better to find everything out

Comment

Most online training courses will allow you to pause your course for up to a month, but some may not. You should contact the provider of the online training course and inquire about the policy they have in place for taking breaks during the course.

Comment

Thank you all for providing this useful info!

Comment

Hi! Missing a month of training can have consequences on your learning progress, but assignment writing services can offer a solution. Their professional assistance ensures you stay on track with assignments and coursework. However, it's essential to communicate with your training course provider and discuss any possible options or alternatives. Writing service can help you manage your workload during the training period, ensuring you maintain a balance between academic commitments and the course.
                    Last edited by CarlAllen1; 08-02-2023, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Yes, you can skip a maximum of 1 month
                      Last edited by adoneudinesi; 08-13-2023, 11:28 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X