Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need guidance for job search in MBA Hospital Management (Healthcare)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need guidance for job search in MBA Hospital Management (Healthcare)

Hi,

My wife recently traveled to US on H4 and she got her EAD to work here. She has done her Bachelors in Pharmacy and Masters in Hospital Management from a well reputed university in India. We are researching to pursue any job opportunities for her in Bay area, CA. We don't have any guidance on what kind of opportunities she will have. Any guidance on this regard is well appreciated. If any extension courses are required, we are willing to do that. Any information on this regard too is helpful.

Thanks in advance!
    Pavan

I am also in same position looking for how to proceed.

Originally posted by psannapareddy View Post
    Hi,

My wife recently traveled to US on H4 and she got her EAD to work here. She has done her Bachelors in Pharmacy and Masters in Hospital Management from a well reputed university in India. We are researching to pursue any job opportunities for her in Bay area, CA. We don't have any guidance on what kind of opportunities she will have. Any guidance on this regard is well appreciated. If any extension courses are required, we are willing to do that. Any information on this regard too is helpful.

Thanks in advance!
    Pavan

Please help me if you have got any information in this regard.

My wife has also completed MBA in hospital management.

Thanks.

Comment

Let's get in touch

Originally posted by prasanthnaiduc View Post
      Please help me if you have got any information in this regard.

My wife has also completed MBA in hospital management.

Thanks.

I am based out of Bay area, California. Please let me know where are you based. May be we can try together and share information. Will be helpful for both.

Thanks
      Pavan

Comment

ya sure

Originally posted by psannapareddy View Post
        I am based out of Bay area, California. Please let me know where are you based. May be we can try together and share information. Will be helpful for both.

Thanks
        Pavan

I am working in Jersey City(NJ).

My mail id is [email protected]

Comment

Internship on hospitality management

Hi

I would suggest you to go for internship program,which would be equal to real experience.

Comment

Hi Pavan did you figure any thing if so let me also know

Hi Pavan did you figure any thing if so let me also know

Comment

Jobs Aviator - MBA Hospital Management Job Search

Hello,
              If you are having trouble finding the MBA Hospital Management jobs, then visit and search for the MBA Hospital Management jobs. You will see large list of jobs in various locations of USA. All the top employers have posted their job opening. Try searching through it..You will surely find the job soon..Thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X