Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 Visa

Hi,

Looking for some guidance from those who have gone down the E3 route.

I am an Australian now by naturalisation, moved here from India, been inAustralia for 6 years and an Australian citizen for 2 years.

Have done my research on the E3, academically I should be alright with a BEng and Masters degree with 15 years work experience.

Question -

Not owning real estate in Australia - would that be an issue?

By the time I apply for my E3 I would have been a citizen of Australia for 2.5 years, would that be an issue?

Let me know your thoughts guys.

Thanks

AV

I dont think you shuld have any real estate

I applied for E3 visa in couple of months after i got my Australian citizenship.

Comment

eb3 application- spouse

Sir/ Ma'am:

I just would like to inquire, I am expecting my priority date for EB 3 immigrant petition to be current soon. In my application, my husband will "follow to join". How would I be able to change his status and request him to "accompanying immediately"?
      What will happen if I request this change and how long will it take if I do this request before my final embassy interview? What about after my final interview when I am already granted a visa?
      If I stick to "follow to join" how can i set and schedule an interview for him in the embassy where I had my interview? Would it be possible that he may be interviewed 2 months after?
      Your reply will be appreciated very much!

Kind regards,
      Rona

Comment

E3

Did you get your E3? Can you outline the experience? What was asked in terms of questions and documents?

AV

QUOTE=pkumar.E3;448516]I dont think you shuld have any real estate

I applied for E3 visa in couple of months after i got my Australian citizenship.[/QUOTE]

Comment

hi

hi there avn
          have you got your visa as iam in same situation donot have real estate are any thing in aus , which consualate you went to perth, sydney are melbourne
          iam looking for interview date got my LCA approved, what are the question they ask at the interview ,
          thanks
          Originally posted by Avn1977 View Post
          Hi,

Looking for some guidance from those who have gone down the E3 route.

I am an Australian now by naturalisation, moved here from India, been inAustralia for 6 years and an Australian citizen for 2 years.

Have done my research on the E3, academically I should be alright with a BEng and Masters degree with 15 years work experience.

Question -

Not owning real estate in Australia - would that be an issue?

By the time I apply for my E3 I would have been a citizen of Australia for 2.5 years, would that be an issue?

Let me know your thoughts guys.

Thanks

AV

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X