Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT -------US Visa appointment schedule web site issue

Hi,

Today I received an email that MRV has activated. Immediately, I logged in and I saw the available date. I didnt book that time. Now, I am trying to book but unable to log in the website and throwing an error to make sure username and password are correct. I am sure that providing the correct username and password. How to rectify this? Please someone reply

Administraive processing & Document Delivery information

Hello

I attended visa interview on FEB 8th 2016 and VO gave case number to track. Till today the case status is in administrative processing. However, if I check https://cgifederal.secure.force.com till yesterday it was showing "'passport still with US consulate" but today it is mentioned as "document delivery information". What does it mean? will i get my visa approved and passport . Please someone reply

Comment

Originally posted by suji View Post
      Hello
      Did you get your passport back?
      I attended visa interview on FEB 8th 2016 and VO gave case number to track. Till today the case status is in administrative processing. However, if I check https://cgifederal.secure.force.com till yesterday it was showing "'passport still with US consulate" but today it is mentioned as "document delivery information". What does it mean? will i get my visa approved and passport . Please someone reply
      Guys - I am in the same situation too. I had my interview on 27th Feb. Asked to submit passport on 3/13 and got it submitted on 3/14. The CEAC has updated the last updated date twice since and there has been no update since. On Monday this week the DS160 account dashboard showed 'Document Delivery Information:' from Passport Still with Embassy last friday. The automated response says no update available (this could be because they might be expiring statuses for a record in their Database if an entry stays there for a certain period of time).

We need to find out what these confusing statuses mean as I think they have sub statuses in the background that don't get reflected on these sites which throws us off big time.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X