Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filing Address for I-140 with premium processing

Hi All,

I am going to file I-140 concurrently with I-907 (premium processing). I worked in NY before (until 2015 for about 3 years), but currently i live abroad. I do not have a permanent job offer, which is not required for petitions on EB-1A Extraordinary Ability category. Could anyone please suggest where I should sent my application (Form I-140 with I-907) to? Is it to the Nebraska Service Center or to the Texas Service Center (or anywhere else)? At this moment, I can't guarantee where i will work.

Thank you for any help!
    Thushar

where did you fiel your i-140??

Hi Thushar
    I am doing the exact same thing as you. Can you tell me where you filed your i-140? how was your experience? Did you get your green card? Thanks for your help. please let me know.

>>>>>>>>>>>>.

I am going to file I-140 concurrently with I-907 (premium processing). I worked in NY before (until 2015 for about 3 years), but currently i live abroad. I do not have a permanent job offer, which is not required for petitions on EB-1A Extraordinary Ability category. Could anyone please suggest where I should sent my application (Form I-140 with I-907) to? Is it to the Nebraska Service Center or to the Texas Service Center (or anywhere else)? At this moment, I can't guarantee where i will work.

Thank you for any help!
    Thushar[/QUOTE]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X