Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can getting signed to an Americanrecord label enable me to live and perform in the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can getting signed to an Americanrecord label enable me to live and perform in the US

I'm from Brazil. A rock band from California wants me to join them as the lead singer. One of the members is deciding to start his own label. I'm sure it would be properly registered and everything. It would be a brand new label. The label would sign the band. I would be signed along with the rest of the band as a member.

I would like to record, perform and tour with the band and live in the US and eventually apply for a green card. What are the visas available for me to do this?

People keep mentioning the O and P visas but those are for already famous, established artists. I am just starting out. I know its still possible for me to move to the States since so many other artists who weren't famous before managed to move to the states after getting signed (like Justin bieber for example).

So what are my options ?

Hello

Hello-

you have two options that are available to you which are the P-2 Visa and the P-3 Visa. The P-2 visa is for entertainers who are coming to preform under an exchange program or the P-3 which is for entertainers who are culturally unique. Both of hose are not as high qualifications as the other O-1 and P-1 visa but still gives you a chance to come to the States and preform.

Have a good day!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X