Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra ink from the arrival stamp spreads over to visa page

Dear friends

I arrived in the US (on L1-B visa), the arrival stamp had excessive ink in it and after it was put on the adjacent page, it created its mirror stamp on the visa page in my passport. However the visa page is legible. Would I have issues at India airport when I want to depart again to US? Has anyone faced such issue in the past, can you please share your experience.

Thank you so much for your help.

Should not be a problem, as long as it is not making the visa unreadable.

At times, the CBP officer put "admitted" stamped directly on the visa - happened with me as well.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post

At times, the CBP officer put "admitted" stamped directly on the visa - happened with me as well.
      Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post

I too have the same....I could see the wet ink immigration stamp dots on the pic of my visa page and few outside the pic....though as a whole visa machine readable number and all looks all ok...just that I could see immigration stamp mirror marks on the visa pic after immigrating guy stamped the opposite page.....would that be an issue at the entry of port in US?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X