Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Processing Time for i-485 at National Benefits Center (MSC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processing Time for i-485 at National Benefits Center (MSC)

I filled my AOS package including i-130,i-485,i-131,i-864,i-765 on dated 03/18/2016 and it was received at uscis on 03/22/2016, I received a receipt number starting with MSC I checked and found that my case is at National benefits center, I tried to check processing time at USCIS website https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do when I clicked on national benefit center processing time on that page I did not find form i-485 and form i-130 so can anyone tell me what is the process time at this center and source please.

I believe this is because the I765 is processed through the NBC, but then the case is transferred to your local field office for processing of the I485. Check the drop down for your local office.

Comment

I-131 and 765 are process (make final decisions)at NBC.
      They only get the I-485 application ready. Then when all paper work and biometrics are processed they send your application to your local field office for all interviewable applicant . So check your local field office for processing time.

Comment

everybody is saying check local field office when i visited USCIS website and checked my local field office which is Chicago IL there is only i-485 listed not i-130 and currently they are processing july 2nd 2015 its look like there is a long queue now where should i check processing time for i-130

Comment

Processing time

Originally posted by sajjad2500 View Post
          everybody is saying check local field office when i visited USCIS website and checked my local field office which is Chicago IL there is only i-485 listed not i-130 and currently they are processing july 2nd 2015 its look like there is a long queue now where should i check processing time for i-130
          Per my personal experience, Processing time listed on USICS field office are not accurate and do not reflect your actual wait time. Omaha field office processing time shows December 2015 online; but I got my interview scheduled for this month my pd was 2/1/2016. So it is not accurate they do not update those dates on regular basis. Finally, I-130 are not adjudicated in field offices rather at NSC (national Service center in your case MSC or NBC) - MSC should give you an answer for I-130, I-765 AND I-131 (application that do not require interviews).

Comment

Time Frame

I filled my AOS package including i-130,i-485,i-131,i-864,i-765 on dated 03/18/2016 and it was received at uscis on 03/22/2016, I received a receipt number starting with MSC I checked and found that my case is at National benefits center, I tried to check processing time at USCIS website https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do when I clicked on national benefit center processing time on that page I did not find form i-485 and form i-130 so can anyone tell me what is the process time at this center and source please.
            Basically your case depends on your petition I-130, usual processing time is 3-5 months. Once the I-130 is approved you will receive your "Notice of Action" and it will have a "Priority Date" If you filed your I-130 petition as an American Citizen and your beneficiary is an immediate family member IE: Spouse, Relative, child your proprity date will be the date you filed. Visa's are controlled by the Dept. of State and depending on which country your family member comes from. However immediate family members have unlimited Visa numbers so an avg. process time for the I-485 is 87 days. An important detail you left out is the I-693?? You must find a approved "Civil Surgeon" approved by USCIS and submit your benificiary to physical exam, bring all vacination records to the exam.
            Good luck.

P.S.
            Nebraska processes I-130's

Comment

mine is also MSC. Filed april and our Green Card interview is this week already. never got my Ead.

Comment

I-485

My PD is 22nd March 2016 from CA, when I check in status, it says your application received..my ead & ap already recd.. When my I-485 & 130 will be approved and get GC .. Pl. reply asap

Comment

Hey Sajjad,
                  Have you heard back yet? I have a similar condition and I have not heard back any thing since I sent my i485.

Comment

i 130, i 485, National Benefit Center (MSC)

Is there anyone else experiencing this long waiting time, does any one have any information about any similar cases?
                    My wife is a US citizen, we have been married for over a year, they asked me to send the i-485 to Chicago IL, but seems like National Benefit Center is working on my case. I did not get a lawyer and that is making me little worried in case I missed anything that might affect the process.
                    Here is my timeline:

I-130 received: 02/18/2016
                    Fingerprint appointment: 03/18/2016
                    Request for initial evidence i-485: 03/22/2016
                    I-485 received: 4/26/2016

Have not heard back since!

I sent an inquiry few weeks ago, National Benefit Center replied: it is delayed due to workload not related to your case.

Comment

Delayed i130 and i485

Originally posted by MosenK View Post
                      Is there anyone else experiencing this long waiting time, does any one have any information about any similar cases?
                      My wife is a US citizen, we have been married for over a year, they asked me to send the i-485 to Chicago IL, but seems like National Benefit Center is working on my case. I did not get a lawyer and that is making me little worried in case I missed anything that might affect the process.
                      Here is my timeline:

I-130 received: 02/18/2016
                      Fingerprint appointment: 03/18/2016
                      Request for initial evidence i-485: 03/22/2016
                      I-485 received: 4/26/2016

Have not heard back since!

I sent an inquiry few weeks ago, National Benefit Center replied: it is delayed due to workload not related to your case.

Hello, I have been experiencing delays as well. Filed i130 and all other docs in End of June, they received the paperwork in Julu 8th,2016. fingerprints on October 26th,2016. Received EAD and Travel docs. but have not heard anything about the case. Its been 5 months and a week. This was sent from minnesota. Keep posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Implement View Post
                        Hello, I have been experiencing delays as well. Filed i130 and all other docs in End of June, they received the paperwork in Julu 8th,2016. fingerprints on October 26th,2016. Received EAD and Travel docs. but have not heard anything about the case. Its been 5 months and a week. This was sent from minnesota. Keep posted.
                        Hi,

It seems that they are taking longer then normal all over the states. My advice is to check USCIS case processing time under the city that is closes to you. For instance if your in Minnesota and Saint Paul is the field office closes to you, then that is the field office that you need to see what time frame they are processing I-485s. At the moment for instance, St. Pail MN is processing December 27, 2015 AOS cases per the last update in November. So, that means that they aren't processing July 2016 applications. Unless for some miracle, in the new update done this week or beginning of next it has progressed excessively. So my advice to you is stay patient and don't give up. At least you got your EAD and AP approved. Something is better then nothing. And I'm sure also, if you haven't received an RFE (request for evidence) then all should be okay on your paper work.

Also, check the following links as to what i am referring to on checking your status and the field office processing time frame
                        View case status online using your receipt number, which can be found on notices that you may have received from USCIS. Also, sign up for Case Status Online to: . Receive automatic case status updates by email or text message, . View your case history and upcoming case activities, . Check the status of multiple cases and inquiries that you may have submitted to USCIS

View case status online using your receipt number, which can be found on notices that you may have received from USCIS. Also, sign up for Case Status Online to: . Receive automatic case status updates by email or text message, . View your case history and upcoming case activities, . Check the status of multiple cases and inquiries that you may have submitted to USCIS

I'm waiting on my interview since the end of July 2016 and I applied in April. So i'm hoping that for Houston April filers we get our interviews in February.

Best wishes to you.

Comment

Originally posted by BIVANIARO View Post
                          Hi,

It seems that they are taking longer then normal all over the states. My advice is to check USCIS case processing time under the city that is closes to you. For instance if your in Minnesota and Saint Paul is the field office closes to you, then that is the field office that you need to see what time frame they are processing I-485s. At the moment for instance, St. Pail MN is processing December 27, 2015 AOS cases per the last update in November. So, that means that they aren't processing July 2016 applications. Unless for some miracle, in the new update done this week or beginning of next it has progressed excessively. So my advice to you is stay patient and don't give up. At least you got your EAD and AP approved. Something is better then nothing. And I'm sure also, if you haven't received an RFE (request for evidence) then all should be okay on your paper work.

Also, check the following links as to what i am referring to on checking your status and the field office processing time frame

I'm waiting on my interview since the end of July 2016 and I applied in April. So i'm hoping that for Houston April filers we get our interviews in February.

Best wishes to you.
                          Hmmmmmmmmm that so serious man. So Minnesota field office gonna have a Lil delay is that cos they are still working on last year application if may get that right. And one more question pls. After the application been sent to the Chicago lock center and does that mean it will be sent to Minnesota feild center for thone that fall to that states as their feild of office, and would that be Minnesota that would treat application?

Comment

[QUOTE=BIVANIARO;474503]Hi,

I have heard another side to this question: Petition's and Applications are processed by Priority Dates?

Comment

My case is at MSC too.its accepted on Sept 26th 2016. I got my EAD on Dec 8th 2016 and now im waiting for my interview. I hope it'll come soon. I hope yours will go smoothly too!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X