EAD for O3 dependent visa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD for O3 dependent visa?

Hello, I have a question regarding Form I-765 for Employment Authorization Document (EAD). I'm currently on a O3 visa and my husband is on a O1 visa. He had the H1B visa & then changed to O1, 3 years back after the H1B expired. His I-140 for the EB1 visa was denied 2 years back. He plans to file another through the EB2 category.
    I filed Form I-765 few months back and was sent a letter requesting for evidence which I did not submit as I had initially submitted all that was asked. I got another letter now from USCIS saying the EAD has been denied due to the reason that I didnt send any further evidence and I can reopen this through form I-290B. I would like to know,
    if I am eligible for the EAD as I'm on a O3 visa & not H4 and whether I should submit form I-290B or will it be possible for me to submit another application for the EAD?

Originally posted by shiea View Post
    Hello, I have a question regarding Form I-765 for Employment Authorization Document (EAD). I'm currently on a O3 visa and my husband is on a O1 visa. He had the H1B visa & then changed to O1, 3 years back after the H1B expired. His I-140 for the EB1 visa was denied 2 years back. He plans to file another through the EB2 category.
    I filed Form I-765 few months back and was sent a letter requesting for evidence which I did not submit as I had initially submitted all that was asked. I got another letter now from USCIS saying the EAD has been denied due to the reason that I didnt send any further evidence and I can reopen this through form I-290B. I would like to know,
    if I am eligible for the EAD as I'm on a O3 visa & not H4 and whether I should submit form I-290B or will it be possible for me to submit another application for the EAD?
    Hi,

I'm in the similar boat. Wanted to know if you got your EAD? Is O3 even allowed to apply for EAD based on AOS? Any response appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X