Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2B to F3 Category

Hello People,

My father is US citizen, he applied for me when he was on GC and I was unmarried in 2003. I got married in 2006 and my father became citizen in 2011.

From last two years I am receiving a letter from NVC that visa numbers are available now in F2B category so let us know if you want to continue.

I called NVC and explained the case that my father is citizen and I am married now (didn't tell them the dates as they didn't ask) and they said this F2B category can be converted into F3 category just send us the documents of neutralization and marriage certificate along-with my wife birth certificate. I also asked them if F3 category will be continued from F2B category or it will be a new application, they said it will be continued.

I sent all the documents including asking them to upgrade my visa classification and last week I got a letter from NVC that my visa classification has been upgraded. I login to NVC website to pay the fee for the application but it is still saying F2B category.

Questions are, can I get the GC under F3 category??? even after I got the letter of upgrade of visa classification, I still don't see the change on website, should I hope for anything??? kindly help....

Thanks all.

result

Hello,

My situation is exactly same as yours. would you please advise what i should do and what is the result for your case.

thanks
    Carmen

Comment

Originally posted by kikilala23 View Post
      Hello,

My situation is exactly same as yours. would you please advise what i should do and what is the result for your case.

thanks
      Carmen
      Hi,

I have the same situation. Did you receive any updates or resolution? Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X