Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inept, ineffective and Irritating service of CKGS- share your horror stores here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoolahoous View Post
    i did and got canned 'thank you' message.
    seems my mail was sent to thrash. no response at all even with free help offer. meanwhile applicants continue to suffer. disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolahoous View Post
      seems my mail was sent to thrash. no response at all even with free help offer. meanwhile applicants continue to suffer. disappointed.
      tweet this message to Sushma Swaraj on twitter.... You will get some response soon...

Comment

Originally posted by sunrag1 View Post
        tweet this message to Sushma Swaraj on twitter.... You will get some response soon...
        did that already couple of times. no response.

Comment

OCI reissue requirement is illogical, counter-productive and anti-NRI

Originally posted by arnott View Post
          Good post. The issue is, most people deal with these issues, like in India, and do not complain, and do not even get outraged.
          I agree! This policy is a total waste of time and money. Not to mention, very anti-NRI and counter-productive.

Jaydeep

Comment

Horrible experience with CKGS Chicago

I am undergoing a horrendous experience with CKGS Chicago office for passport renewal.

I fell out of legal status and had to apply for passport renewal. I followed the process exactly laid down on their website, provided the Notarized No Status Affidavit along with two witnesses information. I told them that I'm married to an American citizen and we are about to file for my green card but I need a valid passport before I can begin the process. They said ok we will forward your application to the Chicago consulate. A month later they now say "Chicago consulate requires legal status as there is no legal we will be sending the application back."

I escalated the case and explained them the situation and told them to have someone from Chicago team contact me or atleast tell me what else can I do to get a valid passport. Without passport I cant even go back home as no airlines will let me board the flight. For the last 48 hours Ive called them and all they do is provide escalation numbers and say that they are waiting for a response from the CKGS Chicago team. I am now afraid that they might have lost my passport. There is no direct line to contact the Chicago office. Their number will reach to a call center in India where they dont know anything.

Anyone else had the experience dealing with CKGS Chicago? Any tips and advice are much appreciated.

Comment

Ckgs horrible customer service

HI FRIENDS

I JUST APPLIED FOR PASSPORT RENEWAL FOR MY DAUGHTER, i have paid all the necessary fees of $110.69
              Now they have a made a rule saying if we make any changes then application cannot be processed. I made a mistake in my daughters old passport file number.

Hence i wanted to chk with CKGS customer care , but looks like CKGS seems to be worlds first customer care who charges money for providing basic information and processing details . Initially they told me for first time customer get 5 minutes free and following minutes will be charged $2.5 app for every 1 minute.

Customer care suggested me to withdraw my application and apply for refund and recreate a new application. I spoke totally 9 minutes and they put me hold for 2 minutes and i was initially charged $ 5.18 and then within 5 minutes they charged me another $ 25.90 and then another $53.69 and it kept on going.

Please friends never provide ur credit card details to CKGS, they are literally SCAMMING every individual.

Credit card charge details
              ===================
              COX & KINGS PASSPORT $53.69 Feb 4, 2019
              FIRST CALL COMPUTING I $25.90 Feb 4, 2019
              FIRST CALL COMPUTING I $5.18 Feb 4, 2019
              COX & KINGS PASSPORT $110.69 Feb 4, 2019

They have charged total of $195.46 and its just my first day experience with CKGS.

Comment

Don't complicate please

I agree with most of you. If you have an old expired/unexpired Indian passport and a US passport, it has all the information they need to process a new passport or OCI. They can track the details of the old Indian passport and get all the information they want. For most of the applications, it should be a two-page application form, original passports (Indian passport for passport renewal, Indian (own or parent) and US passport for OCI), original birth certificate (for first timers) and one photo. The process they have is just a red-tapism from decades ago.

CKGS/Indian Consulate/MEA, if you are reading this, please make it is easy. There is no need for all those copies and notaries for most of us. For the complicated ones, please ask them to visit the consulate and help them. Once again, please help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X