Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada visitors visa

Hello,

I am a citizen of India and I would like to apply for a visitors visa in Canada. Can someone please tell me how many canadian $$'s would it cost me to get a visitors visa of Canada?

Is possible, can you please give me the breakup of the costs involved.

Thanks

$75 USD for Application and $30 USD for VFC, so that's roughly $105 USD per person.

Comment

Canada visitor visa for Sister

My sister wants to visit me in Canada. I will be sending her a notarized letter of invitation stating that I will be taking care of her accommodation when she is in Canada, as she’ll be staying with me. She has funds to cover her expenses to come here. She isn’t working in india. Her husband is partially handicapped (polio). They have income from agricultural activities. My question is

1. What will be a convincing factor for the officers that she will return to india on due time? – can she attach her husband’s disability certificate, so it will make the case strong that she needs to go back to take care of him? For the time being that she’ll be in Canada, her mom in law will be taking care of her husband.

2. Any suggestions on which documents she should attach? Can I do anything apart from invitation letter to support and help her case?

3. How much does she need to show in terms of funds? Only she will travel alone.

Comment

Canadian visitor visa

Have a quick qn. My parents have come from India to USA on visitor visa and their US visitor visa is expiring on Jan 2018. Right now, we are planning to take them on Alaska cruise and understand that they need a Canadian visa. My question is - if i apply for a canadian visa for my parents - will they get a 10 year canadian entry irrespective of the US visa expiry or are they both tied to each other?

Comment

Originally posted by Multicathode View Post
          Hello,

I am a citizen of India and I would like to apply for a visitors visa in Canada. Can someone please tell me how many canadian $$'s would it cost me to get a visitors visa of Canada?

Is possible, can you please give me the breakup of the costs involved.

Thanks

Visitor visa (including super visa) - per person

100 CAN$, 4,950 INR

Fees: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

Application: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...tions/visa.asp

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by juz4fun View Post
          Have a quick qn. My parents have come from India to USA on visitor visa and their US visitor visa is expiring on Jan 2018. Right now, we are planning to take them on Alaska cruise and understand that they need a Canadian visa. My question is - if i apply for a canadian visa for my parents - will they get a 10 year canadian entry irrespective of the US visa expiry or are they both tied to each other?
          The Canadian visa is not tied to the US visa.
          Not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Beelni2014 View Post
            My sister wants to visit me in Canada. I will be sending her a notarized letter of invitation stating that I will be taking care of her accommodation when she is in Canada, as she’ll be staying with me. She has funds to cover her expenses to come here. She isn’t working in india. Her husband is partially handicapped (polio). They have income from agricultural activities. My question is

1. What will be a convincing factor for the officers that she will return to india on due time? – can she attach her husband’s disability certificate, so it will make the case strong that she needs to go back to take care of him? For the time being that she’ll be in Canada, her mom in law will be taking care of her husband.

2. Any suggestions on which documents she should attach? Can I do anything apart from invitation letter to support and help her case?

3. How much does she need to show in terms of funds? Only she will travel alone.
            It may be best to post your question in a new thread, since there are three different posters on this one. (Usually there's only one and your question may be missed).

1,2) Proof of employment. If you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident, there is a risk of her wanting to move here permanently. Because her husband is disabled, they may think there is a higher risk of it (because of the universal healthcare). I would not include his disability but rather the marriage certificate, utility bills with her name, rent bills, bank statements, etc. Also do not put too much emphasis on you providing full support for her visit. She needs to also proof that she is financially independent.

3) This depends on how long she is coming for and what she plans to do while here.
            Last edited by NettieL; 07-06-2017, 06:58 AM.
            Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X