Immigration by Dv lottery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration by Dv lottery

HiI am a dV lottery winner, i dont know how to answer Ds260 for the question- have you ever been arrested or convicted for any offense or crime even thought subject of a pardon amnesty or other action,,,because 6years ago i was in a penal case for False Declaration.In the low court i was declared Innocent.Than as the prossecutor took my file in the Appeals Court my case was suspended.Should i write YES to the question or NO. Also my police certificate is clear. Thank u in advance

Originally posted by Briseida Ziu View Post
    HiI am a dV lottery winner, i dont know how to answer Ds260 for the question- have you ever been arrested or convicted for any offense or crime even thought subject of a pardon amnesty or other action,,,because 6years ago i was in a penal case for False Declaration.In the low court i was declared Innocent.Than as the prossecutor took my file in the Appeals Court my case was suspended.Should i write YES to the question or NO. Also my police certificate is clear. Thank u in advance
    just to be safe i will answer yes, because technically you were arrested, i will submit all the document

Comment

you wouldl need proof in paper

When you say "Yes", you have to answer its follow up questions "why you got arrested?" and "what verdict you got?". So you would have to collect copies of your case file and copy of verdict for your proof.
      This is my opinion not legal advice. I just want to help you to thoroughly consider among doable ways but you take your own risks.

Comment

Originally posted by meni View Post
        When you say "Yes", you have to answer its follow up questions "why you got arrested?" and "what verdict you got?". So you would have to collect copies of your case file and copy of verdict for your proof.
        Definitely yes, if there is any record of her need to write. Misleading it was or not, but it is.

Comment

Obviously yes dear.

Comment

As a DV lottery winner, it's important to be truthful. Since your case was suspended and you were declared innocent, you can answer "Yes" to the question. Provide accurate details and documentation to support your response, including your clear police certificate, to avoid any issues in the process. Good luck!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X