Form I-751

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evilex View Post
    I did read that somewhere, dont rly remember where or who said it but it seemed real, dont know nobody who was interviewed for the removd of conditions yet.

Looking fordward to that.
    Hello Friends,

I have submitted I-751 form along with evidences. What is next now ?

Comment

Not true. I-751 interviews are still required of a large percentage of I-751 applicants, not always, but still being used.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Zain.aziz View Post
      Hello Friends,

Comment

Hello Friends,

You just need to wait about a year and maybe more(depending on where you live), also, what did you provide as evidence if i may ask?

Comment

Originally posted by Evilex View Post
          You just need to wait about a year and maybe more(depending on where you live), also, what did you provide as evidence if i may ask?
          Sure I can share the document list with you so other could get help.

Need to wait about a year.. Are you sure Sir?
          If it works like this than my naturalization time period does count in this duration?

Zain

Comment

Sure I can share the document list with you so other could get help.

Need to wait about a year.. Are you sure Sir?
            If it works like this than my naturalization time period does count in this duration?

Zain
            Yes. You can apply for naturalization when you get to 2 years and 9 months, even if the I-751 is still pending (and applying for naturalization may help speed up your I-751).

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by newacct View Post
              Yes. You can apply for naturalization when you get to 2 years and 9 months, even if the I-751 is still pending (and applying for naturalization may help speed up your I-751).
              Thank you Sir.

What if one receives 1 year extension letter after applying for I-751.

Is it sign of:
              1. Acceptance the case OR
              2. Case may reject OR
              3. Pending the case OR
              4. Case has been sent for extensive procedures and will delay a lot OR
              5. Normal procedure that follows with everyone.

Zain

Comment

Thank you Sir.

What if one receives 1 year extension letter after applying for I-751.

Is it sign of:
                1. Acceptance the case OR
                2. Case may reject OR
                3. Pending the case OR
                4. Case has been sent for extensive procedures and will delay a lot OR
                5. Normal procedure that follows with everyone.

Zain
                Acceptance (receipt) of the case means it is pending. The I-751 receipt is the extension letter.

Comment

Acceptance (receipt) of the case means it is pending. The I-751 receipt is the extension letter.
                  Sir, it means that the form was properly filled along with the evidences ?
                  and next step will be Appointment Notice for Biometrics.. Am I correct ?

Comment

Sir, it means that the form was properly filled along with the evidences ?
                    and next step will be Appointment Notice for Biometrics.. Am I correct ?
                    Dear Friends:

Can you please help me to answer this query because accordingly I will make my travel arrangements. My resident card will expire on 10th Feb 2018. I am living outside USA on I-131 and my re-entry permit is also expiring on 10th Feb 2018. I have already applied for I-751 and got receipt notice with 1 year extension.

I want to know if I have got extension of 1 year so is it necessary for me to travel before this 10th Feb 2018 date or I can extend my period. The answer will be very important for me in order to plan my travel.

BR,
                    Zain
                    Last edited by Zain.aziz; 12-10-2017, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Zain,

The next USCIS contact you will receive should be a Biometrics appointment, for which you must be in the U.S. to attend.

--Ray B

Dear Friends:

Can you please help me to answer this query because accordingly I will make my travel arrangements. My resident card will expire on 10th Feb 2018. I am living outside USA on I-131 and my re-entry permit is also expiring on 10th Feb 2018. I have already applied for I-751 and got receipt notice with 1 year extension.

I want to know if I have got extension of 1 year so is it necessary for me to travel before this 10th Feb 2018 date or I can extend my period. The answer will be very important for me in order to plan my travel.

BR,
                      Zain

Comment

Dear Friends:

BR,
                        Zain
                        The extension letter extends the green card, not the re-entry permit. The green card is valid for re-entery after an absence of at most one year. If you will return to the US after an absence of less than one year, then the green card (extended by the extension letter) is fine for re-entry. If you will return to the US after an absence of more than one year, then the green card (even if extended) is not valid for re-entry, and if your re-entry permit is also expired, then you will have no document that allows re-entry to the US.

Comment

The extension letter extends the green card, not the re-entry permit. The green card is valid for re-entery after an absence of at most one year. If you will return to the US after an absence of less than one year, then the green card (extended by the extension letter) is fine for re-entry. If you will return to the US after an absence of more than one year, then the green card (even if extended) is not valid for re-entry, and if your re-entry permit is also expired, then you will have no document that allows re-entry to the US.
                          Dear Friends,

I have received ASC Appointment Notice for biometrics on 20th Dec 2017. I am currently out of States on (re-entry permit) and have made arrangements to come back US by 24th Jan 2018.

Please advice because the letter said "If you fail to appear as scheduled, your petition or request will be considered abandoned"

But at the end there is Request for rescheduling part also.

Friends and Experts, time is short and need your immediate response for quick action please.

Regards,
                          Zain

Comment

Dear Friends,

I have received ASC Appointment Notice for biometrics on 20th Dec 2017. I am currently out of States on (re-entry permit) and have made arrangements to come back US by 24th Jan 2018.

Please advice because the letter said "If you fail to appear as scheduled, your petition or request will be considered abandoned"

But at the end there is Request for rescheduling part also.

Friends and Experts, time is short and need your immediate response for quick action please.

Regards,
                            Zain
                            Hello Expert Friends,

I am fully relying on your advise regarding my biometrics appointment. I am out of U.S and just received letter to get biometrics done on 20th Dec. I will be back to U.S by 24th Jan, please advise how to communicate my date to USCIS.

BR,
                            Zain

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                            X