Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ds 260 dv lottery

Good Morning Everyone,

I’ve selected through the DV visa program and i'm currently filling my DS-260.
    I need some help on few questions regarding my DS-260 form:

1. Regarding my previous US Travel Information, to the question “Have you ever been in the U.S.? “, I answered YES since I did my master degree in the USA. However I have to provide information about my last five U.S visit:
    · What do they mean by “VISITS” ? I've been living in the united state since two years as student with F1/OPT. I went back home in europe few times though.

2. Regarding my Previous Work/Education/Training Information, to the question “ Were you previously employed”, I answered NO since I only had two internship of 2 and 3 months.
    · Are my two internshipS recognize as “work” ? in this case should I respond Yes and provide information accordingly ?

3. I do have another nationality but the related passport expired last year. To the question:
    · “Do you hold or have you held any nationality other than the one you have indicated above?” , I responded YES.
    · “Do you hold a passport from the country/region of origin (nationality) above? “ , I responded NO since my passport expired. Am I providing the right answer?

DV 2017 process

hi, I am guessing that you are 2017 winner just like me. I hope that you already completed the process and git your green card.

Can I ask you about the length of the process. I did biometrics on May 24 and still waiting for interview or any other notice. I apply change of status I-485 because I live legally in USA.

I would appreciate your guidance because Sept 30 is getting close and I do not have my green card approved yet.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X