Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Application Type should an L2 visa holder select on I-485

Hello,

I have an L1A visa and my wife has an L2 visa and is not employed. We are applying for Adjustment of Status (I-485). I have selected the first option under section Part 2 (a) since my employer is concurrently filing an immigrant petition. This immigrant petition has no mention of my wife.

I would like to understand which Application Type category my wife should select for her I-485 application. I am unclear about the difference between option 2(a) and 2(b). Would greatly appreciate any help in this matter. Thank you.

Originally posted by nabilqureshi View Post
    Hello,

I have an L1A visa and my wife has an L2 visa and is not employed. We are applying for Adjustment of Status (I-485). I have selected the first option under section Part 2 (a) since my employer is concurrently filing an immigrant petition. This immigrant petition has no mention of my wife.

I would like to understand which Application Type category my wife should select for her I-485 application. I am unclear about the difference between option 2(a) and 2(b). Would greatly appreciate any help in this matter. Thank you.
    I have a same question. Which category did you chose? Please advise?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X