Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERM Filed, when can I start tracking it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PERM Filed, when can I start tracking it.

Hello,
    I am in my fourth year of H1B and my PERM application was submitted last week. The attorney had said to my HR that she will receive an questionnaire from DOL to which she has to respond. She had done that immediately... I do have the A- YYYY X- YYYY application number that I got off the application form.

My question is when will my case start to show up on various tracking websites? Also is the A- YYYY X- YYYY number the correct one I am using?

Thanks!
    F12H1
    Last edited by F12H1; 07-20-2016, 07:12 PM.

FYI I had asked also my attorney if I can track PERM using the A- YYYY X- YYYY number and he replied I cant track a PERM application in the same way one can track USCIS application.

If it this is the case what's the use of websites like www.permchecker.com or www.dolstats.com?

Thanks,
    F12H1

Comment

perm tracker

even i need the details, where can we track the perm status , my employer applied for it and its been 3 months, i would like to check the status on it?
      some one pls let me know

Thanks
      R

Comment

Originally posted by F12H1 View Post
        FYI I had asked also my attorney if I can track PERM using the A- YYYY X- YYYY number and he replied I cant track a PERM application in the same way one can track USCIS application.

If it this is the case what's the use of websites like www.permchecker.com or www.dolstats.com?

Thanks,
        F12H1
        i do not see any details over there

Thanks
        A

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X