Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling to India from US on AP through Heathrow Airport

Hello All,
    I'm currently working on EAD and will be traveling on AP to India on British Airways in December. My layover is at the Heathrow Airport both ways (will not be leaving the terminal, terminal #5).

Question: Do I need to get a transit visa (DATV) for both sides ... US to India and return?

I'd appreciate if folks could share their most recent experiences as well.

Thanks in advance !

p.s. I've been traveling on AP for the last 7 years (every year, last travel was in July 2015) with layovers in Frankfurt, Paris, Amsterdam without any transit visa ... had no issues thus far. This will be the first time traveling via London.

Originally posted by atlgc30022 View Post
    Hello All,
    I'm currently working on EAD and will be traveling on AP to India on British Airways in December. My layover is at the Heathrow Airport both ways (will not be leaving the terminal, terminal #5).

Question: Do I need to get a transit visa (DATV) for both sides ... US to India and return?

I'd appreciate if folks could share their most recent experiences as well.

Thanks in advance !

p.s. I've been traveling on AP for the last 7 years (every year, last travel was in July 2015) with layovers in Frankfurt, Paris, Amsterdam without any transit visa ... had no issues thus far. This will be the first time traveling via London.
    Hi,

Did you find difficulties in travelling with EAD in Heathrow Airport? We are starting to India tomorrow via london and returning back via london. I heard one of my friend had issues with EAD in 2012.

Can you help us?

Regards
    Saravanan

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X