Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CKGS Fedex Shipment Service

Hello All,

I was planning to use CKGS shipping option for mailing my passport renewal application and return service of my new passport. Has anyone used the CKGS Fedex shipping option:

1. Once I pay CKGS for shipping - How does the shipping label get generated? Do they email me the shipping label?
    2. Not sure how long I need to wait for the shipping label from them - if they email it to me?
    3. And what about Return shipping label, do I send it with my application package along with a fedex return envelope?

Please advice!

Thanks!

I used their shipping service about three weeks ago but only for return from them to me:

> what about Return shipping label, do I send it with my application package along with a fedex return envelope?

They provide the envelope and the shipping label -- you don't have to do anything [except of course pay the $15 :-) ]

Their tracking service was very good. FedEx left the document outside my apartment door -- I didn't like it.

As for shipping from you to them I am only guessing (since I didn't use their service):

I think that you print the shipping label yourself, take it to FedEx along with the rest of your package , and have it shipped. The $15.00 covers only shipping by the fee FedEx envelope. If you use nay other envelope, t will slow down things since you have tp pay more money.

Good luck.
    Last edited by sojourner; 08-28-2016, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Once you pay for courier service at the CKGS web site, your browser will be redirected to an auto-generated Fedex airway bill in pdf format for shipping to CKGS. You will also get an email receipt. The receipt will contain the airway bill number as well. If for some reason the redirect fails for your browser, you can get the pdf regenerated by going to
      This website is for sale! ckgs.us is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, ckgs.us has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

You will be asked for your passport number as well as the airway bill number.

Comment

Fedex Losy mt daughters passport

I sent US passport for OCI which Fedex has lost has anyone faced this issue before

Comment

Originally posted by shiv051982 View Post
          I sent US passport for OCI which Fedex has lost has anyone faced this issue before
          Hi shiv I am also in the same boat as of now

Comment

Request for reply

Originally posted by sojourner View Post
            I used their shipping service about three weeks ago but only for return from them to me:

> what about Return shipping label, do I send it with my application package along with a fedex return envelope?

They provide the envelope and the shipping label -- you don't have to do anything [except of course pay the $15 :-) ]

Their tracking service was very good. FedEx left the document outside my apartment door -- I didn't like it.

As for shipping from you to them I am only guessing (since I didn't use their service):

I think that you print the shipping label yourself, take it to FedEx along with the rest of your package , and have it shipped. The $15.00 covers only shipping by the fee FedEx envelope. If you use nay other envelope, t will slow down things since you have tp pay more money.

Good luck.
            Hello,

I am in the middle of apply for passport renewal and would appreciate if you could answer a few questions for me.

Can you please elaborate how you mailed your application documents yourself if you didn't use the service through CKGS? In that case, did you only fill out part of that form where you were asked to fill in the address? I know these things are pretty obvious and self explanatory, but I still thought I would ask as I wish to avoid any unwanted hassels, especially when it comes to passports and visa applications.

What exactly did you do when you submitted your application packet through FedEx? I understand that this post is from 2016 and you probably would not remember most of it, but if you remember anything and can elaborate on that, it would be very helpful.

Thank you!

Comment

Don't print the shipping label from CKGS to you

You print only the shipping label(s) for the packages you send. If you paid for the return shipping, CKGS will print the shipping label(s) when they ship.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X