Any f4 visa interview updates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any f4 visa interview updates?

HELLO GUYS MY PD IS AUG 2003. (F4 iNDIA) I GOT A MAIL FROM THE NVC (IN APRIL 2016) THAT THEY HAVE GOT ALL OUR REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND WITHIN 60DAYS OUR CASE WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR INTERVIEW. IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN 60 DAYS. BUT NOW FROM JUNE THE F4 INDIA HAS GONE INTO RETROGRESSION TO JAN 2001.

1) ARE THERE ANY CHANCES OR UPDATES WHEN OUR CASE WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR INTERVIEW?

2) AND ARE THERE PREDICTIONS FOR OCTOBER 2016 F4 INDIA WHICH DATE THEY WILL MOVE TO?

F4

According to USCIS web site- new visa available from Oct 2016 - the bulletin for Oct - 2016 will be around September 10,2016. According to your PD date Aug 2003 - there are chances you may have interview date in January 2017.

Let hope for the best. Good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by jjp View Post
      According to USCIS web site- new visa available from Oct 2016 - the bulletin for Oct - 2016 will be around September 10,2016. According to your PD date Aug 2003 - there are chances you may have interview date in January 2017.

Let hope for the best. Good Luck.
      Thank you for replying. So are you trying to say that in oct 2016 visa bulletin they will bring 22nd july 2003 date back for f4 india?
      Or which date will they bring?

Comment

Did you get interview?

My sisters PD is April 2004 and 60 day to receive interview letter was in March 2016. We are still waiting for Interview

Comment

Originally posted by Shefalid View Post
          My sisters PD is April 2004 and 60 day to receive interview letter was in March 2016. We are still waiting for Interview

no news yet we are waiting for feb bulletin.

Comment

F4 visa interview

Anybody with pd December 2003 f4 visa india has interview schedule?

Comment

My PD is 23Aug2003 F-4 india. we are still waiting for your interview to get schedule. We are hoping it will be in May bulletin.

Comment

F4 VISA interview

Originally posted by dhruvpatel27 View Post
                My PD is 23Aug2003 F-4 india. we are still waiting for your interview to get schedule. We are hoping it will be in May bulletin.
                Hi, I think you should call them because Visa Bulletin is showing Aug.2003 now and you should have received your interview letter one month in advance. Let us know if you do get the interview letter. thanks

Comment

My PD is Dec 31st, 2003, case was completed by NVC on May 27th,2016 and received a letter that we are now in queue awaiting for interview and then retrogression took place. Hoping to see the bulletin moving at good pace. We are in the same boat, so lets keep each other posted.

Comment

Hi, I think you should call them because Visa Bulletin is showing Aug.2003 now and you should have received your interview letter one month in advance. Let us know if you do get the interview letter. thanks
                    its not the whole month. Its a specific date on or before that date is called current dates: 15Aug03. files before that have interview scheduled for April

Comment

Originally posted by dhruvpatel27 View Post
                      its not the whole month. Its a specific date on or before that date is called current dates: 15Aug03. files before that have interview scheduled for April
                      Hi,

Have received an interview call? My PD is Jul'03. Waiting for the interview to be scheduled.

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X