Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 changing jobs while in the US

Hi there,

I'm currently working in the US with an E3 visa and I would like to change my employer. I have a few questions:

My new employer would need to file an LCA and I would need to restart the E3 application process, right?

Can I quit my current job as soon as the new LCA arrives? Or do I need to quit my job first and then get the new employer to file the LCA (within 10 days)?

Can I start working once the new LCA is approved, or do I need to wait for the E3 renewal?

Where exactly do I file for the E3 visa renewal? I can't find any indication of which agency/address I'm meant to go to. All I've read is "see the USCIS".

The following site mentions the need for an I-129 form under "Change of Employment". Is this really needed (with it's $325 fee)? It's looks massive.
    The E-3 classification applies only to nationals of Australia. You must be coming to the United States solely to perform services in a specialty occupation. The specialty occupation requires theore

Apologies for the heap of questions. I'm just a little nervous and want to do everything correctly.

Regards,

K

Any updates on "E3 changing jobs while in the US"

Hi K,

How did you proceed with employment change?

Any updates you would like to share about your journey to transfer visa and other details.

Thanks.

Regards.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X