No announcement yet.

DV lottery, need help in submitting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DV lottery, need help in submitting...

hey all, Im new here

I am about to submit DV lottery and i have few questions..

1- i am currently in the U.S with f-1 visa, should i put my US address or the address of my country of origin (which is eligibile)?
    i am not sure if that would make a difference but was thinking maybe putting US address might disqualify me ??

2- what would my highest level of education be if i have Associate Degree? some university courses or university degree?

Thank you

Barbara L

If you had checked more details on the DV page, you wouldn't have to ask this question here.

Anyway, if you read it carefully, it says you can apply from anywhere but you have to be the citizen of the country that is eligible to apply. I think it is better to include your current US address as I believe you will not go back to your country to give your interview for DV which may take up to a year (if you are selected).

Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by pawn View Post
      If you had checked more details on the DV page, you wouldn't have to ask this question here.

Anyway, if you read it carefully, it says you can apply from anywhere but you have to be the citizen of the country that is eligible to apply. I think it is better to include your current US address as I believe you will not go back to your country to give your interview for DV which may take up to a year (if you are selected).

Good Luck!
      Thank you, although it is much more appreciated to just answer question if you want rather than saying I should have checked.

Official websites don/t usually answer many questions on special cases and this is why we have this forum to ask each others' opinions, right?

Comment

>2- what would my highest level of education be if i have Associate Degree? some university courses or university degree?

I think you can use either of that two. For further questions on how to submit an entry in DV Lottery . Good luck.

Comment

if you will be here 2019

iF YOU WILL BE HERE AS F-1 DURING THE VISA PROCESSING I RECOMMEND TO WRITE YOUR AMERICAN ADDRESS. IN CASE YOU RESULT WINNER YOU MAY APPLIED FOR ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS AS I DID (I WAS F-1, AND I WON DV2017). IT IS EASIER

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X