Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Physical Therapist / EB-3 VISA - anyone to help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical Therapist / EB-3 VISA - anyone to help?

I am a Brazilian graduated Physical Therapist looking for some information that wasn't clear to me on the website.

FIRST QUESTION:
    How can I apply for the EB-3 VISA as a Physical Therapist to be able to travel/work in the USA?
    Can anyone provide me some clear information on the process for getting the EB-3 VISA as a Physical Therapist?
    What are the requirements and how to proceed?

I know the process of getting the licensing (diploma equivalence and the NPTE examination), what I am trying to understand is this EB-3 VISA in my profession.

ANOTHER QUESTION:
    I was thinking that applying for a PTA license prior than a PT license would probably give me a chance to have it in a less length of time because my qualification as a fully trained Physical Therapist in Brazil would comply with the process and studies required for the PTA license. Am I looking it right?

Really appreciate if anyone can help.
    Please email me if you prefer ([email protected])

Kind regards

PatriciaGG

EB-3 Visa Requirement

EB-3 Visa Requirement is a permanent residency work visa in United state The person required for this is skilled people,professionals and labours the person who have more years of experience and more no of certifications in their work will be prefer first.labour certifications is essential for labour person to work in united state

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X