OCI paper work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCI paper work

does anyone know any law firms tht helps in filing these papers..its a lot of work and time consuming....

I got help from this company

Hi. I used these guys to help me. visahelpdesk.net

I did some on my own, they did some and held my hand through the rest. They were available 24/7 and were very professional. I did not end up paying much, and saved allot of time. I contacted them first and they recommended a bundle package. After that they helped me with the remaining documents, checklist and questions I had.

It was over and done in a day or two. After that I did another OCI application almost on my own.

Mukesh

Comment

OCI paprer work

Originally posted by Mukesh1981 View Post

I did some on my own, they did some and held my hand through the rest. They were available 24/7 and were very professional. I did not end up paying much, and saved allot of time. I contacted them first and they recommended a bundle package. After that they helped me with the remaining documents, checklist and questions I had.

It was over and done in a day or two. After that I did another OCI application almost on my own.

Mukesh
      Thks Mukesh
      its a big relief to hear this from you finally I get help..will contact them and I am sure all will go well...hope the card will be ready quickly and not take months together...

Comment

oci paper work

Mukesh
        Hi Mukesh..this web visahelpdesk.net is not showing..any idea? did they change the name..if u have email or tele contac.pls let me have..thls

- - - Updated - - -

Mukesh
        do u have their emil id or contack # as the site is not showing on google..thks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X