Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1b Holder Caught DUI last week, H4 Dependents to travel this weekend, can they ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Holder Caught DUI last week, H4 Dependents to travel this weekend, can they ?

Hi,
    Am on H1B with a valid visa / petition till Jan/2018. My bad, i got caught DUI last week for the first time, high bac and over speeding too. My court date is end of next month.
    with this situation, my family who is India on a vacation are scheduled to travel this weekend.

Understanding that my visa might be Prudentially Revoked, can my wife and kid travel to US with their visa's being valid? if not does that mean they cannot accompany me, until i go back and appear for re-stamping and face consequences?
    Not many attorneys are aware of this new "Prudential Revocation on DUI" rule, please guide me if you know any who is updated on this new rule.

if anyone has gone through a similar situation, your feedback might help me to decide.
    Last edited by helponrevoc; 10-26-2016, 05:02 PM.

H1b dui H4 stamping

I was arrested for dui on 5/12. I know I am a stupid. My family is in India for vacation. I am still in USA. Did not travel. They have valid stamping. Question is, assuming that their existing visa is revoked, can they go for stamping? If they go, will they get denied? I am very stressed. Someone please share their experience.

Comment

What happened to the h4 stamping?

Originally posted by helponrevoc View Post
      Hi,
      Am on H1B with a valid visa / petition till Jan/2018. My bad, i got caught DUI last week for the first time, high bac and over speeding too. My court date is end of next month.
      with this situation, my family who is India on a vacation are scheduled to travel this weekend.

Understanding that my visa might be Prudentially Revoked, can my wife and kid travel to US with their visa's being valid? if not does that mean they cannot accompany me, until i go back and appear for re-stamping and face consequences?
      Not many attorneys are aware of this new "Prudential Revocation on DUI" rule, please guide me if you know any who is updated on this new rule.

if anyone has gone through a similar situation, your feedback might help me to decide.
      I am in the same situation, really need some advise. Please please reply. I am not finding any information elsewhere. Your experience will be a great help to me.

Comment

please post the updates...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X