X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No passport yet

Originally posted by h1app View Post
    Hi h1bappl2017,

I am on the same boat, I had my interview on 20th December at hyd , it still shows as AP status.Did you get your passport , if yes when did you get?
    Hi - I haven't received my passport yet. Interview on 19th December at Hyd, very quick interview, H1b approved immediately. When I use my DS-160 number to track, it says that the case was created on December 19 and last updated on December 19. Basically stuck in AP status and seems like nothing has moved.

This is creating a huge dent in my travel plans.

If anyone has any advice on what to do I will be extremely grateful. I have been writing to [email protected] but all they say is "wait".

Comment

10 days !! No passport yet !!

Originally posted by h1bappl2017 View Post
      Hi - I haven't received my passport yet. Interview on 19th December at Hyd, very quick interview, H1b approved immediately. When I use my DS-160 number to track, it says that the case was created on December 19 and last updated on December 19. Basically stuck in AP status and seems like nothing has moved.

This is creating a huge dent in my travel plans.

If anyone has any advice on what to do I will be extremely grateful. I have been writing to but all they say is "wait".
      I am having the same issue , my interview was on 23rd December and VO (lady) told my H1B is approved. But I haven't received my passport yet and the status shows still at consulate and ceac shows administrative processing !! My other friend who appeared for the interview on the same day got the passport in 2 days !! I am tensed can some one help me out in what to do?

Comment

Still stuck in admin processing

Originally posted by jith06 View Post
        I am having the same issue , my interview was on 23rd December and VO (lady) told my H1B is approved. But I haven't received my passport yet and the status shows still at consulate and ceac shows administrative processing !! My other friend who appeared for the interview on the same day got the passport in 2 days !! I am tensed can some one help me out in what to do?
        Hi Jith06 - which consulate did you go to for your interview? Mine was on the 19th in Hyd and I don't have any update yet. Stuck in "admin processing"

Comment

Hyd Consulate

Hi Jith06 - which consulate did you go to for your interview? Mine was on the 19th in Hyd and I don't have any update yet. Stuck in "admin processing"
          I gave my interview at hyderabad consulate. How about you?

Comment

Hyderabad Consulate - passport stuck

Originally posted by jith06 View Post
            I gave my interview at hyderabad consulate. How about you?
            Hi Jith06 - same, Hyderabad consulate. So there are 3 users on just this thread that had their interview in the week of December 19 at Hyderabad and are stuck in 'admin processing' - you, user h1bappl and me. There are probably dozens more that we're not aware of.

I think this delay is due to the Christmas / New Year holidays. Hopefully the visa officers in charge of printing our visas and sticking them in our passports will be back at work tomorrow (today is a US federal holiday and the US Consulate is shut)

Fingers crossed that we all get our passports back soon - please let me know if you hear anything, and I will do the same.

Comment

Passport stuck

Hi Jith06 - same, Hyderabad consulate. So there are 3 users on just this thread that had their interview in the week of December 19 at Hyderabad and are stuck in 'admin processing' - you, user h1bappl and me. There are probably dozens more that we're not aware of.

I think this delay is due to the Christmas / New Year holidays. Hopefully the visa officers in charge of printing our visas and sticking them in our passports will be back at work tomorrow (today is a US federal holiday and the US Consulate is shut)

Fingers crossed that we all get our passports back soon - please let me know if you hear anything, and I will do the same.
              Yes , lets hope for the best !!

Comment

Same here-h4 visa approved but it's in admin pricesding

[QUOTE=rs2016;474286]Can you guys please update whats the status of your case ?

I had an interview on dec 19th. VO said your visa got approved. But the status shows admin processing. I have not received any letter or instructions through courier.its been more than 2 weeks.

Any one have the same situation.

Thanks,
                Rad

Comment

H4 visa got approved . But still in admin proceeding ( dec19 th interview date)

Visa officer said your visa got approved. But the online status shows as admin processing.

I haven't received any documents through courier and no letter from officer.

Comment

Still in the same spot - admin processing

Originally posted by Rad1211 View Post
                    Visa officer said your visa got approved. But the online status shows as admin processing.

I haven't received any documents through courier and no letter from officer.
                    Yes I'm in the same spot as well. When I check my passport status on http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-ni....asp#appstatus, it says "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted"

When I use my DS-160 number on https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?, it says "Administrative Processing"

I have called the Hyd consulate and the call center multiple times but they ask me to wait - no updates provided.

Comment

I'm in the same status as well, we were interviewed on 20th at delhi and my family has received their stamped passports back but mine is still shows the status of "Administrative Processing".

Comment

Passport is still with the post

we had our interview on 20th at delhi, it was approved but so far only my family has received their stamped passports back, mine still shows a status of "administrative processing" on the site. Not sure, how much time it'll take but reading thru the forums is making me more and more nervous.

Comment

Same here too

Yes I'm in the same spot as well. When I check my passport status on http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-ni....asp#appstatus, it says "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted"

When I use my DS-160 number on https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?, it says "Administrative Processing"

I have called the Hyd consulate and the call center multiple times but they ask me to wait - no updates provided.

Till yesterday .. ustraveldoc status is "your passport is still with the embassy'
                          But today user travel doc status is " there is no status update available ...'

Ceac status is always : admin processing

Case created : dec16
                          Case updated ec 19

Interview date : dec 19

Comment

Same situation as Rad1211

Originally posted by Rad1211 View Post
                            Till yesterday .. ustraveldoc status is "your passport is still with the embassy'
                            But today user travel doc status is " there is no status update available ...'

Ceac status is always : admin processing

Case created : dec16
                            Case updated ec 19

Interview date : dec 19
                            Rad1211 - same here. Until today ustraveldoc status said "your passport is still with the embassy" and today the ustraveldoc status is "there is no status available"
                            CEAC status is always admin processing.

Please let me know if anything changes for you and I will do the same

Comment

Exact same situation

Rad1211 - same here. Until today ustraveldoc status said "your passport is still with the embassy" and today the ustraveldoc status is "there is no status available"
                              CEAC status is always admin processing.

Please let me know if anything changes for you and I will do the same
                              My interview date and situation is exactly the same. I attended the interview at the Mumbai consulate, everything went pretty normal. Visa approved with no forms given. My status has not updated after Dec 19th. The passport tracking information changed to "no status available" today. Let me know if you all get all further information.

Comment

Originally posted by Rajs2017 View Post
                                My interview date and situation is exactly the same. I attended the interview at the Mumbai consulate, everything went pretty normal. Visa approved with no forms given. My status has not updated after Dec 19th. The passport tracking information changed to "no status available" today. Let me know if you all get all further information.
                                @rajs2017:: when I email to support-india @ustraveldocs.com .. They mentioned that it's in an admin processing.

Case: Hold case/221 G & Refusals/214B

Is this the same?
                                Last edited by Rad1211; 01-03-2017, 12:36 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X