X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did you get any update akshay1990?

Comment

• Interview on Dec11th - Admin processing. Last updated- Dec11th

My status changed from AP to application received after 40 days. Is this good news?

Comment

• Originally posted by kranthikp View Post
        My status changed from AP to application received after 40 days. Is this good news?
        any new update since the last one?

Comment

• Originally posted by radhika1623 View Post
          any new update since the last one?
          1/23- changed from AP to Application received.
          1/24- changed back to AP

Any one has similar experience?

Comment

1/23- changed from AP to Application received.
            1/24- changed back to AP

Any one has similar experience?

No Change for me yet. Last Update was on my date of Interview: 31st Dec '18

Comment

• Status changed to Issued

Hi All,

Apologies for not posting this earlier.

Date of interview: 12th Dec

In AP till 7th Jan but last updated date changed twice. One on 3rd Jan and then on 7th Jan.

On 8th Jan the status changed to Issued and 1 day later the passport was ready for pickup on USTravelDocs

Comment

• Originally posted by radhika1623 View Post
                No Change for me yet. Last Update was on my date of Interview: 31st Dec '18
                My passport is ready for pickup . Below are my details. Hope this helps others in similar situation

Intv date: Dec11'18
                Admin processing: 12/11/18 to 1/23/19
                App rcvd: 1/23/19
                Admin processing: 1/24/19- 1/25/19
                Issued: 1/25/19
                Pass ready to pick up: 1/28/19

Comment

My passport is ready for pickup . Below are my details. Hope this helps others in similar situation

Intv date: Dec11'18
                  Admin processing: 12/11/18 to 1/23/19
                  App rcvd: 1/23/19
                  Admin processing: 1/24/19- 1/25/19
                  Issued: 1/25/19
                  Pass ready to pick up: 1/28/19
                  Congratulations! no changes for me yet..

Comment

• Same situation

Originally posted by radhika1623 View Post
                    Congratulations! no changes for me yet..
                    Same situation.

Interview on 6th December, visa approved, was told passport will be ready in 3 - 5 days.

CEAC case status updated on 12th December to Administrative Processing.

No change since then.

Employer and lawyers said this can happen and wait time for me would be anywhere from 4 - 12 weeks since 12th December. 7 weeks have passed. No one knows what the administrative processing is for. I was supposed to be back at work on January 7th...

This is at the US Consulate in Dubai.

Comment

• Originally posted by janarthans View Post
                      Date of Interview : 14 Dec 2018
                      CEAC status - https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx says "Administrative processing"
                      CGIFederal - https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/applicanthome - Document Delivery Information: is blank
                      Passport tracking - http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-passporttrack.asp - There is no status update available for the passport number submitted
                      Still no updates.

Comment

• Still no updates

Originally posted by janarthans View Post
                        Still no updates.
                        Today it's been 60 days since my interview on 6th December. I wrote to the consulate asking for an update. Maybe I should have waited another week since my case went into administrative processing on 12th December.

I received the same generic response basically saying that your case is undergoing administrative processing and we do not need any documentation from you at this point.

Still no idea on a timeline. Frustrating part is they had approved the visa at the interview. I don't know what I can either since they haven't asked for anything, or reached out to employer as far as I know. I've been working for this company since January 2013 and this is the third H1 approval from USCIS. First time visa stamping though.

Comment

• Still Waiting

Originally posted by janarthans View Post
                          Still no updates.
                          Any updates to your case?

Today it's 8 weeks since admin processing started for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by stuckhere View Post
                            Any updates to your case?

Today it's 8 weeks since admin processing started for me.
                            I am in the same boat. Still no update. The case is in "Administrative processing" with no changes since 14 Dec

Comment

• Originally posted by janarthans View Post
                              I am in the same boat. Still no update. The case is in "Administrative processing" with no changes since 14 Dec
                              Same here, still nothing. They've just left us in limbo

I did write to them last week once more than 60 days had passed.

In the past when I've written to the consulate I've got that generic response from them in a couple of hours. This time, I have not yet received a response. It's been 3 working days since I sent the email.

Comment

• Originally posted by stuckhere View Post
                                Same here, still nothing. They've just left us in limbo

I did write to them last week once more than 60 days had passed.

In the past when I've written to the consulate I've got that generic response from them in a couple of hours. This time, I have not yet received a response. It's been 3 working days since I sent the email.
                                Still nothing! Got the same generic response to my email today. It's now been over 10 weeks since my status was last updated to Administrative Processing on 12th December. They have not asked for any documents or information. Visa approved and then put your life on hold.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X